PDA

View Full Version : Contest Jul 01, 2013 to Jul 07, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

BowlingBoards.com
06-30-2013, 11:42 PM
We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from Jul 01, 2013 through Jul 07, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

DLP
07-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Since my Pro doesn't have a crystal ball to predict how my game will change in the future, this is one of those that if it showed up on my doorstep, it'd get stuck on a bookshelf until I can figure out EXACTLY how'd I want to drill it! :)

e-tank
07-01-2013, 01:54 PM
good luck to everybody this week!

STRYKER
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
im a big fan of storm products . never tried a roto grip ball though this ball looks good in the videos ive seen would love to give it a try

Jaescrub
07-01-2013, 06:03 PM
My buddy is loving the won I gave to him I won on here. So any one that gets this will have a great ball! He drilled it to go long and hard. I posted a pic of him with it check it out.

billf
07-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Very good ball. Good luck to all and here's hoping the winner is from the forum and not FB!

GoodGravy
07-01-2013, 11:36 PM
This is the one,,,,,I can feel it. Please disregard the last time I said this, I was mistaken :-)

vdubtx
07-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Good luck to all with this weeks giveaway.

striker12
07-05-2013, 05:47 PM
my wrist is getting much better and so i hope by September i can still bowl but i plan on getting a wrist brace from storm the one that only gose's over the wrist and not the whole hand.

Jaescrub
07-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Are you guys/girls getting excited? Well you should be tonight one of you "xing fingers for Board members" will be walking away with this roto grip disturbed! I seen it with my own eyes this ball is Wonderful. my buddy shot a 198/241/214 with it last fri. It really is a great ball ;) lets just hope the winner is one of the members ;)

JDHamm85
07-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Just so everyone is aware, a facebooker won it again this week.

Don't worry though, it'll take forever for the ball to get to him/her :cool: