PDA

View Full Version : New Ball For My Birthday on November 19th, Its Coming Soon!!!

WolfGirl1980
07-13-2013, 11:30 AM
As you all can see Everyone I got a new Avatar Well that's gonna be my new ball I am going to get me a Motiv Venom Toxin I asked my Coach which she would recommend between the Brunswick Meanstreak, Motiv Venom Toxin , Or Motiv Thrash Frenzy, she suggested the Motiv Venom Toxin so there I go on November 19th I will get the Motiv Venom Toxin and I will be moving up in weight to a 14 pound ball and she thinks that will fix the bad habit of turning my hand through my back swing and over the top when I release the ball. I am not ready for the Venom Toxin yet but I should be ready by the time my birthday comes around and I just can't wait cause I am so excited about it!!!

-Sara

billf
07-13-2013, 11:53 AM
That's nice to hear. It's a great ball that I'm sure you will enjoy. Keep practicing hard and soon you will be ready for it. Your hard work is paying off.

WolfGirl1980
07-13-2013, 12:40 PM
That's nice to hear. It's a great ball that I'm sure you will enjoy. Keep practicing hard and soon you will be ready for it. Your hard work is paying off.

Thanks Bill I appreciate that!