PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Mystic Aura and Meanstreak Beatdown reviews

straight1
07-21-2013, 06:24 PM
I drilled my Beatdown 45 X 5 X 70, pin down below bridge. This ball has the same cover as the Nexxxus but without the pearl additive. This ball picks up in the mid lane and retains the strong back end motion that the Nexxxus provided. This is the most angular solid covered ball I've ever thrown. Haven't had to tweak the surface, just left it at box which is 500 - 4000. The Beatdown is best used on the fresh because it reads the mid lane so well. This piece is about 3 to 4 boards stronger on the approach that the Brawler. It has become my new benchmark ball.

I drilled my Mystic 30 X 5 X 25, pin up above ring finger, mass on val. Perfect ball to go to when the Beatdown hooks too early. Box finish is 500 rough buff. This ball goes long and is the most angular ball by Brunswick since the versa max. Hooks more than the original Aura, and goes longer than the Paranormal. Extreme angularity. Great ball to bring from the bag after game 4 of a tournament. Cuts the carry down nicely. Brunswick has been making their pieces fit nicely together and giving bowlers something to use no matter what they seem to run into on the lanes. Thanks for the great tools Brunswick!