PDA

View Full Version : Iphone App to Record Coaching Session???

WolfGirl1980
07-28-2013, 07:31 AM
Hey all, is there an iPhone App to record my coaching session? If So how does it work, what does it do exactly to record to my session? Well let me know all okay thanks!

JPbowl
07-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Record video? audio? Both?
Dont think you need a special app. just someone to hold phone and enough storage space to save.

billf
07-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Sara, depends on what you want it to do for which app you would need. The bowling coach video analysis programs can do about anything you want, including figuring tilt, rotatin and revs but are very expensive. That's called bowlers map. The cheaper ones do less.

DLP
07-28-2013, 10:21 PM
If you want an app to record you bowling and be able to bring it up for side by side analysis with another approach/release, Ubersense works really well. It also allows frame by frame viewing. It also has slow motion, zoom capabilities, and the ability to share via Youtube and/or Facebook.

I've used this a few times for my own use just to capture my bowling and to watch myself.

WolfGirl1980
07-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Thanks All I got Ubersense and its what I am looking for I just didn't know what it did I got a bunch of bowling apps but I don't know what they do.

WolfGirl1980
08-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Bill what are the apps you were talking about name some for iPhone 5 on iTunes cause I want to buy me on?