PDA

View Full Version : The wife up in Lbs ;)

Jaescrub
08-03-2013, 02:08 PM
So the wife made the jump in Lbs from her 10-12 lb equipment to 14 with her new drilled Storm lucid she is doing great the only prob being now I'm stuck replacing her two other balls I got from Bowlingball.com in feb-march to 14lb :/ forever broke I guess that means no marvel s for me ha ha but I happy she's happy ;)

austin
08-03-2013, 10:51 PM
You should never forget "happy wife, happy life".

MICHAEL
08-04-2013, 12:51 AM
You should never forget "happy wife, happy life".

Man of much wisdom!! LOL

Gunz1911
08-05-2013, 08:46 AM
I am trying to convince my wife to get to switch over to atleast 12 pounds, She throws a normal plastic 10 pounder at the moment.

Hampe
08-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Lol.....it just occured to me while reading the title of this thread, this is probably the first time in history a husband is celebrating that his wife went up in pounds :D

Jaescrub
08-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Guns just have her pick a 12lb show her a list of ones that would work best for the lanes you bowl on, the. Let her pick any one she wants if she dose not like the look she will not like the feel. Buy it have it drilled for her let her pick the color inserts she wants. She will complain its to heavy but she will use it cuz she picked it out and likes the way it looks next thin you know she will tell you she needs a 13 or 14 trust me ;) I know this all happen the same way in a 5-6 month time frame for my wife ha ha ha. And yes that's funny I'm good a plays on words like that ;) that's how I know Bowlingball.com and the boards don't read the comments and relinks cuz mine are killer!

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
haha wisdom-like indeed. i like it. thumbs-up (:

billf
08-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Lol.....it just occured to me while reading the title of this thread, this is probably the first time in history a husband is celebrating that his wife went up in pounds :D

That's no lie. My wife quit smoking four years and about 100 pounds ago. If I only knew.....

Jaescrub
08-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Well still working on a spare ball for the wife she is picky but I did buy her a Hy-Road pearl to replace her Arson pearl. So now she has her heavy oil and Med oil balls. One more and ill be done and can work on getting my own ;)

MICHAEL
08-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Well still working on a spare ball for the wife she is picky but I did buy her a Hy-Road pearl to replace her Arson pearl. So now she has her heavy oil and Med oil balls. One more and ill be done and can work on getting my own ;)

My wife just got that new Hy Road purple haze ball!! It hooks on fresh oil even more then her (go-to-ball Fire Road)! It will be interesting to see how it works out. Drilled the same as the fire road, but has a biger flip at the end. Good luck on your choices, such a huge field to choose from!!!! (:? What are you looking to get, and what will your WEAPONS BE THIS YEAR???

Jaescrub
08-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Ya her lucid is pin up and over ring finger gets Down the lane the turns hard. The Hy-Road grape grenade is pin down under ring I guess we will see how it works this of next week she's out of town and knows nothing about it ;). I really want to try the Marvel S. even my pro shop guy thinks it would be a good fit for what we shoot on might have to shine it up a lil. Other then that looking into some Motiv balls.