PDA

View Full Version : Contest Aug 05, 2013 to Aug 11, 2013 - DV8 Marauder Mutiny

BowlingBoards.com
08-05-2013, 12:05 AM
We are giving away a DV8 Marauder Mutiny for a random poster from Aug 05, 2013 through Aug 11, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 02:29 AM
this is the ball. This is the ball for me to win. DV8/Brunswick bowler. This is perfect. this ball will fit well for me (:

MICHAEL
08-05-2013, 07:56 AM
WCDIH, BPMD!! Get out your Iceman decoder ring, and you will know Iceman's thoughts!! Boys and Girls, Iceman is saying destroy this secret message now!! It is obsolete, and could be dangerous to your mental health!! DO NOT DECODE!! Good luck to all of you entering this worthy contest!! Iceman

STRYKER
08-05-2013, 07:56 AM
this looks like a great ball would be a nice addition to my bag

JDHamm85
08-05-2013, 08:41 AM
The newer balls are starting to be the weekly giveaways. Good luck to all!

panbanger
08-05-2013, 09:36 AM
This ball will make a fb user very happy they clicked on that "like" button.

Gunz1911
08-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I need to hack all my FB friends and make them like this. Going to buy this ball sooner or later, but would much rather win it.

e-tank
08-05-2013, 11:32 AM
WCDIH, BPMD!! Get out your Iceman decoder ring, and you will know Iceman's thoughts!!

*Slips on iceman decoder ring*

WCDIH, BPMD---> Why Contest Draw In Here, Bowlingboards Posters Maybe Drawn

that one actually makes sense so i have to be close this time haha

Jaescrub
08-05-2013, 01:13 PM
This ball will do great in a dv8 line up the lack of a dry lane ball was the weakness for there line up.

DLP
08-05-2013, 02:01 PM
This is the one I wanted to get for the hubby for our anniversary. But he's got some invisible mental block against throwing anything that isn't pearl :P

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Well another Michael won the meanstreak beatdown. I would sure like to be the next michael to win. This is it right here. This is one of the balls on my wish list. it'll mean a lot to win it. Marauder mutiny will certainly be a great addition to my bag. I just started throwing DV8. got my very first ball, the diva, last month. my arsenal will be halfway filled if i were to win this ball. (:

MEEKO925
08-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Oh Wow!! This ball looks hardcore!!! Ive heard so many positive things about DV8...this one looks just as good! Is it a resin reactive ball as well?

MICHAEL
08-05-2013, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=e-tank;89309]*Slips on iceman decoder ring*
I won last weeks ball.... whop-e....... thanks bowlingboard.com!! Its a great ball, and looking forward to seeing how it works in my quest for the 800!! Whop-e!!!! Whop-e!!!!! I have reach many of my quests, the 300, 700, 749, 767,,,,, but now I want that 800!! I owe it all to this website!!!!!!! Thanks Richard Carrubba for all you tips!!!

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 03:18 PM
yes, MEEKO925. Marauder Mutiny is a reactive ball. It's a hybrid. It'll be great with length and backend flip for medium to light oil patterns. And of course, it has the colors of halloween, which makes it even more special. I think you'll enjoy it. :) And if you want something that hooks like a monster, the Endless nightmare will be perfect for the heaviest oil. 2 great balls. :)

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Hello, Ms. Donna. I see you have a DV8 Diva. I just got mine a few weeks ago. How has it been playing out for you? (:

e-tank
08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Hello, Ms. Donna. I see you have a DV8 Diva. I just got mine a few weeks ago. How has it been playing out for you? (:

hey mike just a fyi, each post on the entire forum is an entry not just in the contest thread. Im sure you have a lot to add to the forum and we'd like to see it :)

mike_thomas93
08-05-2013, 06:42 PM
I just asked that a few hours ago on the chat. So I am already aware of that. Thanks:)
I would add the balls that I throw, but I just got back into it. I only pretty much have one ball I can use for now until I can build up.;(

MICHAEL
08-06-2013, 11:39 PM
*Slips on iceman decoder ring*

WCDIH, BPMD---> Why Contest Draw In Here, Bowlingboards Posters Maybe Drawn

that one actually makes sense so i have to be close this time haha

Icemans code, decoded: What chance Do I Have, But PUt me down! LOL..... >LOL!!!! Nice try!

MICHAEL
08-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Good luck to all my good bowling friends!!! I can think of several of you I would Like to see get this fantastic ball!!!! Only one SPECIAL PERSON will win!! I hopes its YOU!!

Jaescrub
08-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Ha ha ha Iceman nice one very smooth.

TCJ
08-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I'd have no problem taking this if I were to win it (who can complain about free?) but I wouldn't purchase a DV8 myself. I've not cared for what I see of them on the lanes. While I notice some people do really well with them, the reaction isn't what I'd like. I did throw someone's Nightmare for a game once but it just had way too much grab on the lanes.

bigjimbo316
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I would definitely love to win this, could use a new ball before the new season starts! :cool:

classygranny
08-07-2013, 07:37 PM
I haven't seen many DV8s in our alleys, but it would be nice to have one to try it out...could I be so lucky to win again? Maybe if I did, this might be a good hubby ball.

MICHAEL
08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I'd have no problem taking this if I were to win it (who can complain about free?) but I wouldn't purchase a DV8 myself. I've not cared for what I see of them on the lanes. While I notice some people do really well with them, the reaction isn't what I'd like. I did throw someone's Nightmare for a game once but it just had way too much grab on the lanes.

Ask The Dude/Jason how he does with them!! I believe he has 3 or 4 300's this year with DV8's! His last two with one of the low end weaker balls, the lemon drop!! I think that's the problem with some of the super flip balls! Good bowlers, with high rpm need to ball down!! I know in Jason's case its turned out that way BIG TIME, exception being on sports patterns!

mike_thomas93
08-07-2013, 11:33 PM
I sure wouldn't mind getting my first 300 with DV8(:

ragstormfan
08-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Would love to be a Deviant!!!!!!!

mike_thomas93
08-09-2013, 02:37 PM
It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday (:

e-tank
08-10-2013, 02:40 PM
I haven't seen many DV8s in our alleys, but it would be nice to have one to try it out...could I be so lucky to win again? Maybe if I did, this might be a good hubby ball.

ive seen a brutal nightmare once but other than that im the only one with a dv8 that ive seen at my house. I also just picked up a jet turbulence which is prob more rare than seeing a dv8 haha

mike_thomas93
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
The only DV8 I've seen on here is the Diva, but I started late on this site. :pp Lost the contest when it was in, but it didn't stop me from getting it anyway. lol

classygranny
08-10-2013, 04:57 PM
ive seen a brutal nightmare once but other than that im the only one with a dv8 that ive seen at my house. I also just picked up a jet turbulence which is prob more rare than seeing a dv8 haha

The only Jet I have seen at the lanes is a Blackbird - I think it's a spare ball, really nice looking though. We seem to have a lot of Visionary balls showing up at the lanes on the west side of town. Unsure why. I usually want something no one else has...guess I want to be different.

dnhoffman
08-10-2013, 05:43 PM
The only Jet I have seen at the lanes is a Blackbird - I think it's a spare ball, really nice looking though. We seem to have a lot of Visionary balls showing up at the lanes on the west side of town. Unsure why. I usually want something no one else has...guess I want to be different.

Aye, blackbird is a spare ball.

I never see the lesser name companies at the two houses I bowl at. I just bought a seismic dominion, we'll see how it plays.

mike_thomas93
08-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Well just some minutes away from this week's contest ending. I wish you all the best of luck. Good night(:

Gunz1911
08-12-2013, 08:22 AM
/Crosses fingers.... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......

e-tank
08-12-2013, 12:08 PM

same here. My first ball was a storm and its still my fav ball but every where i look on the alley its storm/roto and for whatever reason a ton of older brunswick