PDA

View Full Version : New bowling ball combination.

Rjthebowler
08-09-2013, 12:22 AM
So I need some new bowling balls and I am planning on replacing my junk not drilled for my hand bowling balls.. But I want to buy a polar ice hybred (spares and burnt up lanes), lights out (light to med lanes), freakin frantic (med heavy lanes), and reign of power (heavy med lanes). Is this a good combo? And ik it is funky to get 4 at once but hear me out.. I took 1st place in mat Lang tornament and 2 in no tap and only threw 1 ball the entire time. And I struggle with spare sometimes (no spare ball) and i don't have equipment for heavy oil. So when it comes to a tornament I would be screwed. I am really getting far in bowling and if the lanes aernt med light oil I kinda suck tbh..

mike_thomas93
08-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Not bad choices. Just to correct you on the Freakn Frantic, that ball is for medium to light oil, just like the lights out. The only difference between the two is the lights out is a hybrid, so really you can get either or, just depending on what you like better. Reign of power is a good choice for medium to heavy oil. If you want something a little stronger, I would go for a Sync or a Marvel-S. the Sync is still the strongest in the Storm line, but now they have 2 new Storm balls coming out in a couple of months, called the Byte and the Reign On. you can learn more about those two from browsing the website. Overall, your choices aren't too shabby. It's all on what YOU like and prefer.

Rjthebowler
08-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the feed back!! Ik it is marked for medium light oil but I've herd it just hits a little harder! So ime intrestrested into them anyway. I might change the reign of power to a luciid or marvel s and MABY a sync. But thank you for letting me know! :)

mike_thomas93
08-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Glad I could help. Good luck :)