PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Alexander
12-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Hello, bowlingboards.com people

I'm Alexander and was just looking around for an online bowling community - found it! Honestly I am not really good yet, nor have I ever played competitively. The most bowling experience I have had was taking girls out on dates :(

Although I don't really want to go into competition, I am looking to get better at the game. Looking forward to meeting everybody, along with reading all of your tips and such.

The KingPin
12-22-2008, 11:48 PM

I'm Alexander and was just looking around for an online bowling community - found it! Honestly I am not really good yet, nor have I ever played competitively. The most bowling experience I have had was taking girls out on dates :(

Although I don't really want to go into competition, I am looking to get better at the game. Looking forward to meeting everybody, along with reading all of your tips and such.

Hello and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Forum Community!!!

It is an honor to have you here and we hope you will tell a friend about us here.

Alexander
12-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Hello and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Forum Community!!!

It is an honor to have you here and we hope you will tell a friend about us here.

Thank you for the welcome, head-admin guy! I appreciate the warm response. Yes, I will let my bowling buddies know about the site (and perhaps tell the babes how I got so good at bowling!)

kev3inp
12-24-2008, 04:23 AM
I got into bowling because of my father, but it is a handy skill to have on a date. Plus the opportunity for one on one instruction... Welcome, and we're glad to have you here.

Alexander
12-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I got into bowling because of my father, but it is a handy skill to have on a date. Plus the opportunity for one on one instruction... Welcome, and we're glad to have you here.

I didn't even think about the opportunity of one-on-one instruction.. good thinking. Thank you for your warm welcome also, kev3inp :)

onefrombills
12-24-2008, 09:00 PM

Hey there and welcome to the site !!!!

Hope ya have a great Holiday and get all ya want and if you need anything just ask

JAnderson
12-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the site. New bowlers are welcome. All bowlers are welcome. It's good to have someone of your experience to remind some of us that sport bowling is not for everyone. People still bowl (and should still do it) for the simple pleasure of bowling.

Hope you find us to be a friendly, helpful community.

ArtVandelay
12-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Welcome aboard! I bowl in a league, but I'm kind of like you. What good is bowling once it's lost it's fun? I guess some people claim their league winnings on their taxes, but I sure don't.

The community can always use some good people.