PDA

View Full Version : A Father and HIS SON's!!!

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 11:19 AM
I will be bowing with two of my son’s on a fall league! Pete, and Mike! Remember these names, for one day they will be in the PBA hall of Fame.
They have never bowled league, and only recreational bowling with house balls. But now they have the latest equipment.

Mike a double Storm bag, with the Lights out ball, and a pair of storm shoes. He also has plastic ball!

Pete, a double bag, with shoes, and a storm plastic ball, and for starters, my Old trusty Undefeated!

We practiced yesterday, and I think they have the RIGHT STUFF! We are on a 5 male team, and it starts up in a couple weeks. A pretty good team: James the alley pro/driller, 230 average! Gene Poppe, great bowler with a 218 average currently, Iceman 200, but I have my days where all hell can break lose, which is hard on Iceman, but worth it.

Mike and Pete, my oldest and middle sons, time will tell!

Do they have Iceman’s DNA? Will they bowl that coveted 300, 700, and then 800!!??

Will they be like Iceman, or just ice cubes!!

I will continue this thread with updates on my COOL son's, ICEMAN!!

I also have a son that is in Law enforcement, and is burning the candle at both ends at that point in time! Nick, I hope to get bowling with us in the future, after all the bad guys are taken care of!!

mike_thomas93
08-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Ahh I see you have a son named Michael, as well. That shows how common the name is. lol good luck to you all, Iceman(:

dnhoffman
08-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Sounds like a good time, best of luck to your season!

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Ahh I see you have a son named Michael, as well. That shows how common the name is. lol good luck to you all, Iceman(:

nothing COMMON about the angelic name of Michael!! Guardian of the bowling lanes!!

mike_thomas93
08-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Is that for real? :o I hadn't any idea. Guardian on the Bowling lanes. sounds pretty legit :pp

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Is that for real? :o I hadn't any idea. Guardian on the Bowling lanes. sounds pretty legit :pp

WOULD ICEMAN EVER B.S. anyone!!??

mike_thomas93
08-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm certain you wouldn't. Veterans don't do that. :p

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 03:25 PM
YOU GOT that RIGHT, Mike!! :)

mike_thomas93
08-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Right back atcha, Ice(:

e-tank
08-11-2013, 04:16 PM

i think youre underestimating the power of the iceman. Every time he quotes or replies to one of my posts, i at least roll a 600 series. One time i saw him in person at the alley and he shook my hand then said "goodluck tonight son". I then proceeded to roll a 300 right out the gate!

In all seriousness, if your sons do get a 300/800 its pretty obvious that they have your god tier genetics haha

mike_thomas93
08-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Ok Ok maybe it did look like I underestimated a little, but now I know there's no need. Iceman knows what he's talking about, and I'm taking that for granted. I've learned never to underestimate the power and knowledge of Iceman :pp

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a good time, best of luck to your season!

Thanks,,, !! I am sure we will have a GREAT TIME!! Wish Jason could have had the time to bowl with us!! Its going to be a BLAST... a COOL Blast.... ICEMAN! LOL

MICHAEL
08-11-2013, 11:16 PM
i think youre underestimating the power of the iceman.

In all seriousness, if your sons do get a 300/800 its pretty obvious that they have your god tier genetics haha

e-tank so!! LOL.... I crack myself up some times.... e-tank!!

Stormed1
08-12-2013, 12:26 AM
My son subs on our Monday league and will be starting the season bowling for me. I was fortuanate enough to be bowling with him when he shot his second career 300

e-tank
08-12-2013, 12:56 AM
e-tank so!! LOL.... I crack myself up some times.... e-tank!!

i just want the record to show that iceman quoted and replied to me and in turn i did in fact roll a 600+ series in league tonight haha

vdubtx
08-12-2013, 02:51 PM
That is awesome MICHAEL. Always good to see father/son on same teams. Just be prepared for when they beat you and promptly rub it in. :)

MICHAEL
08-12-2013, 03:57 PM
That is awesome MICHAEL. Always good to see father/son on same teams. Just be prepared for when they beat you and promptly rub it in. :)

I am looking forward to getting beat,,,, its time to pass the Icicle! This old Iceman is starting to melt, like the glaciers in Antarctica! I have had my glory, I just need one more goal, the 800!!

MICHAEL
08-12-2013, 08:03 PM
My son subs on our Monday league and will be starting the season bowling for me. I was fortuanate enough to be bowling with him when he shot his second career 300

SWEET!!!! Proud FATHER!!!! (:)

MICHAEL
08-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Just had fun talking to my youngest son, Nick! The one buring the candle at both ends!! While holding down two jobs was able to attend college and get his degree, in police work! His birthday is the 29 of this month, I would like to get him a bag, ball, and shoes!! He said he enjoys bowing once in a while, JUST FOR FUN! I said, Wow, that's the only reason I bowl! If I didn't think it was FUN, then I would never got started!
He needs find a FUN sport in my opinion and just get AWAY from all the Work related things he has going on!!! You know the saying,,, to much work, and no play!
Everyone start sending Bowling energy HIS WAY!! Here in Kansas City MO!!!! He needs bowling, he just doesn't realize it yet!! When sending the flow of energy, send it to Nick, Iceman son!! thanks... o,,, area code 64118....