PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Totally Defiant Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
http://youtu.be/mXVtLKVoJ5U

The Totally Defiant is the strongest pearl bowling ball Roto Grip has ever created! Pairing the proven Paragon core with the uber-strong 74MH Pearl Reactive coverstock finished at 1500 grit and polished provides the strongest backend motion ever created by Roto Grip. Great length and strong backend results in optimum entry angle. This is what creates CARRY and STRIKES!

Jaescrub
08-19-2013, 01:28 PM
I just win this ball from Roto Grip I'm giving it to my last teammate that's three this year 3 won balls 3 teammates gifted to them. the vid of this thing is sick! I hope to win a ball for my self next been eyeing that Marvel S ;)

vdubtx
08-19-2013, 02:07 PM
I just win this ball from Roto Grip I'm giving it to my last teammate that's three this year 3 won balls 3 teammates gifted to them. the vid of this thing is sick! I hope to win a ball for my self next been eyeing that Marvel S ;)

You're a good egg Jaescrub!! Hope that Marvel S comes to you soon. :)

Jaescrub
08-19-2013, 05:25 PM
Ha ha ha ya me to to tell you the truth I almost asked Roto Grip to send me the Og defiant in 15#as well for all my giving this year and its on the way out anyways ha ha. I won 3 balls now and kept non of them. If I had my arsenal would be stacked high. But I'm in it for the team and not my self. I'm not a great Bowler but I have fun with my team.

Hampe
08-22-2013, 07:56 AM
If I were going to buy a new ball for this season it would probably be this one.

Stormed1
08-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Nice [iece. It's what people wanted the Defiant Edge to be