PDA

View Full Version : Contest Aug 26, 2013 to Sep 01, 2013 - Storm Hy-Road Pearl

BowlingBoards.com
08-25-2013, 11:58 PM
We are giving away a Storm Hy-Road Pearl for a random poster from Aug 26, 2013 through Sep 01, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 12:37 AM
VERY NICE BALL, my wife has one!!! Has it been long enough for me to put my name in on this ONE!!! (:)

Jaescrub
08-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Ha ha ha my wife also has one she likes it alot not as much as her lucid but close ;)

mike_thomas93
08-26-2013, 01:08 AM
It's been a benchmark to many already. It'd certainly be a great ball to have.

STRYKER
08-26-2013, 07:35 AM
this ball would be a good compliment my Sync and will look good in my bag

manke
08-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I've heard good things about the hy road series would like to try one?

striker12
08-26-2013, 10:55 AM
nice looking ball in videos but im probly going to get the iq tour pearl

vdubtx
08-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Good luck all. Hoping to get the Roto Disturbed I won last week soon. So excited to get that drilled up.

mike_thomas93
08-26-2013, 11:38 AM
I had eyes on this ball before. I wouldn't mind having it. (:

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
nice looking ball in videos but im probly going to get the iq tour pearl

ICEMAN's 300 ball!!! GET ready striker, its turbo-charged!!! The IQ pearl!!

GoodGravy
08-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I have taken a pass on the last few give-a-ways.....Now it is time to win this one!...Leagues cranking up here in just one more week and this ball is one of the three 'must have' for this year!!

The German Shepherd
08-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Okay now, heeeeeeeres a ball that I really would like...

bigjimbo316
08-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Really hoping I win this, could use a new ball since my season starts this week!

mike_thomas93
08-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I've already gotten balls on the way. But I wouldn't mind adding this one to the bag. I'll like it.

MEEKO925
08-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh man im super excited about this one!! I LOVED THE STORM IQ and this one looks fantastic:) follow your page on fb as Michelle Ledezma

ragstormfan
08-26-2013, 11:11 PM
I haven't gotten to throw the original Hy-Road, so I would like a second bite at the cherry!

Angelkids4x
08-27-2013, 07:17 AM
My season starts next week. Plenty of time to get this one drilled. I love storm. My lucid has been a great ball and the hyroad would be a great compliment to it.

DLP
08-27-2013, 11:27 AM
The one ball that I continue to keep on my "wish list". This is the one I've been wanting since it's release!

MICHAEL
08-28-2013, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx47qrH1GRs

MICHAEL
08-28-2013, 12:59 PM
MY wife has one, and I would have to say it's ONE GRAPE BALL!!! She likes her's very much! Made in the good old USA!

MICHAEL
08-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I am going to respectfully ask that my name, (if drawn), be removed! I want to take the hy-Road, and forfeit any and all chances of winning this ball! I appreciate the win last week, and would not accept another ball without at least two weeks having gone by. Who said that ICEMAN is not a Fair, player!! Good luck to all of you! And remember,,, always be COOL,,,, ICEMAN

e-tank
08-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Hahah how noble of you iceman. Thank you for giving us mere peasants a chance!

MICHAEL
08-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Hahah how noble of you iceman. Thank you for giving us mere peasants a chance!

No one esp, me called any of you mere peasants!! Your all bowling Gods to me!!! If the drawing is truly reaching into a large black top hat, and the winner is who ever they pull out, Well I want to pass... (((( LIke that would happen anyway))))
Yes etank,,, Iceman is noble,,, maybe too much so for his own good, but such is the nature of this beast!! Good LUCK, and may the best peasant win!!!

Jaescrub
08-30-2013, 02:33 PM
I won and gave my ball away to a teammate so I hope it is random as I would love to win for my self ;)

francoamerican5
08-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Checked out the ball and looks decent. My wife would like an upgraded bowling ball. I love my DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge. That beast works the lanes :)

JDHamm85
08-30-2013, 04:39 PM
*obligatory pick me pick me!*

Angelkids4x
08-31-2013, 06:47 AM
My birthday is Sunday. What a great gift this hyroad would be as I need a new ball for the new season.

classygranny
08-31-2013, 09:48 AM
This would be a great ball to give my hubby for his birthday later this year.

MICHAEL
08-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Iceman's wife could use this ball,,,, her birthday is Sunday, maybe before your birthday Anglekids4x..... what time were you born? LOL

Aslan
08-31-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm gonna buck the trend of begging for birthday presents and appealing to the bowlingboard God's to reward my good nature and just say...I'm really greedy...and I want this ball. I don't even care if it's new. Actually, give me the old model Hy Road. Give me a used Hy Road. Actually, if ya have some old undrilled Brunswick Slingshots...I'll take one of those. I'm not choosy...if I could just win SOMETHING. A wrist support? A bowling shirt with my name on it? A used towel? A pencil? A lock of Iceman's hair? A half empty bottle of Hai Karate? I'll take anything but a stray cat. Thus far the only thing I ever won was Herpes from an unclean woman....and that wasn't really a "win".

That last part was a joke...I never got herpes from the unclean women (as far as I know).

Jaescrub
08-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but how many of the ppl on here that ask for a ball have spent any money with bowlingball.com ? Some members have been on a long time and not won yet some are newer "my self included" that have won faster. Yes I gave my win away thats why I alway put my name in the hat. I just wanted to know the number of members they have spent money with where our free balls come from vs. who has spent zero

Angelkids4x
08-31-2013, 05:10 PM
Early afternoon for time. I don't remember exact. I've spent a buttload with bowlingball.com.

MICHAEL
08-31-2013, 05:25 PM
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but how many of the ppl on here that ask for a ball have spent any money with bowlingball.com ? Some members have been on a long time and not won yet some are newer "my self included" that have won faster. Yes I gave my win away thats why I alway put my name in the hat. I just wanted to know the number of members they have spent money with where our free balls come from vs. who has spent zero

I am not bragging, but I have spent close to $10,331.52! I doubt that had anything to do with me wining a ball,, (But remember I have been on this site for a little over a year!) I understand they have a member of the clergy, for a different denomination each week come in a pull the winner!

Aslan
08-31-2013, 07:28 PM

I bought a wrist support from them last month. Almost bought a ball, but decided to support the local pro shop instead. Wanted to buy a retired Hammer ball from them, but they were out of stock. : (

mike_thomas93
08-31-2013, 09:24 PM
And I just made my very first purchase from there last Friday ;p And I've been on here for a little over a month now

MICHAEL
08-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Sorry guys,,, they look at buying stuff from them as a bribe!!!! They look down on that!! LOL I heard they pull a winning ticket out for each purchase!! LOL (:)

mike_thomas93
08-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh my lord, Iceman. How many years is that combined? You've been on quite a spree through all these years lol

mike_thomas93
08-31-2013, 09:35 PM
I actually just saw someone throwing this ball the other day. Seems to hit pretty well. It must be that good of a ball. The people I were watching sure are Storm/Roto lovers. I saw like 3 Totally Defiants on the rack. lol

Jaescrub
08-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Like I said I just wanted to know if some of the ppl on here have used them. I'm not here to judge. I have only ordered 5 balls from them drop in a pan to most. I just thought I would ask I found this place only cuz of my order.

classygranny
08-31-2013, 10:22 PM

How many people on facebook do you think have won a ball have purchased from bowlingball.com?

Aslan
08-31-2013, 11:04 PM
I have only ordered 5 balls from them drop in a pan to most. I just thought I would ask I found this place only cuz of my order.

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage...I bought my first ball 4 weeks ago. Although I did buy a used ball for $10.50 on Ebay for a coworker who is just starting to bowl...so I guess I've bought 2 technically.

mike_thomas93
09-01-2013, 12:06 AM
How long did it take you to get that ball? How was the service? Was it effective? Just out of curiosity

MICHAEL
09-01-2013, 12:44 AM
I think I know who is going to win this purple, GRAPE, great bowling ball!! , and will let you know if I was right.
It came to me in dream last night! O, O, Y, W W O T, S, N F! I W B A W! I N A M!!

Jaescrub
09-01-2013, 01:39 AM
My order was at my front door in the same week. I ordered everything on Sunday night and got it thurs about 230. It was super fast and mega cheap with free shipping.

Aslan
09-01-2013, 03:18 AM
My order was at my front door in the same week. I ordered everything on Sunday night and got it thurs about 230. It was super fast and mega cheap with free shipping.

Agreed. Fast. Impressive.

e-tank
09-01-2013, 03:13 PM
@Michael

Oh, Oh, You, Wouldnt We Or They, Surely, Never Fester! It Would Be A Win! Im Not Always Mating

LOL. Came out more like a poem vs a secret ball code

MICHAEL
09-02-2013, 12:16 AM
lol.... we shall see if Iceman is correct!!! This was a SUPER tough one,,,, the answer to the Code will come soon!! I just don't want to Jinx's the winner! We shall see if my DREAM was right on the mark!!!

Aslan
09-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Soooo....is this where they're going to announce I've won the ball??

classygranny
09-02-2013, 10:19 AM
No, they post in on Facebook. Not there as of yet. Or they PM you, if it is a board winner. Then someone usually makes comment or posts on this thread.

e-tank
09-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Twas me classy granny. Icemans decoder phrases really so work!

Thank you bowlingboards!

DLP
09-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Our own E-Tank!! :)
From FB:

Congrats to last week's free bowling ball winner, BowlingBoards member/username E-Tank! They just won a Storm Hy-Road Pearl!

Stay tuned for this week's contest!

http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php

vdubtx
09-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Congrats E-Tank on the win. :)

Jaescrub
09-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Woop woop grats bro! It's a great ball my wife likes hers a lot ;)

classygranny
09-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Congrats E-Tank!

Jaescrub
09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
If ice man really is seeing the winners with his ring next Marvel-S or Sync that is given away here Hook me up ;)