PDA

View Full Version : Can"t get enough at 64!!!!

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 12:43 AM
I was going to cut back this season from the 4 leagues I was on last fall! But,,,,, but,,, I am on 3 at the current time, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and sub for a Saturday league, but now my wife mentioned a league for couples, two couples, ( two couples a team, 4 persons) on Saturday night!

That would be 4 days a week, and subbing on Saturdays!! GOD HELP ME, I think Iam going to do it!!

My question is, HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH!!! I can't seem to get enough Bowling, even if it KILLS ME!!!

Jaescrub
08-26-2013, 01:04 AM
Kills you? Ha ha ha not in the shape your in ;) I'm more likely to die from the one league a week I'm in ha ha ha

Hampe
08-26-2013, 08:28 AM
I hear ya Iceman! If I wasn't married (to someone who isn't big on bowling), I'd probably be at the lanes 6 times a week!

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Iceman is going to ask a friend tonight if he and his wife want to bowl on that Saturday night league!! Pray that they SAY NO!! I only have so much ICE to give, but like an addict I keep needing more and MORE!! I need time to workout, eat, sleep!! Does anyone know of a good Bowling shrink??? Iceman and his wife, snow flake need help!!

Stormed1
08-26-2013, 10:03 AM
years ago when we lived in Rockford. I used to sub in 2 leagues on Monday night (2 different centers), regular 2 leagues on turs (2 differebt centers).regular on 1 league on thursday and sub in a second (different centers), 1 on Friday plus 20-30 pot games afterwards, sub in a traveling league on Saturday and finally Bowl with my wife on Sundays. Over the course of a season I subbed over 3/4 of the season in all the leagues I bowled in. Those were the good old days !:-)

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 10:50 AM
GOOD OLD DAY's, Storm1!!! LOL I am old!!! and bowling way to much, ,,,, maybe,,,,, I am not sure,,,,, Maybe just one more league as mentioned above!! LOL
I only sub for a guy named Pat Henderson!!! LOOK HIM UP ON Bowling Awards.com He is 59 and has Godzilla amounts of 300's, and boo cu, 800's!
His team, for some reason calls me to sub when ever anyone on their Top Gun league Saturday night can't make it! I subbed for him this last Saturday and held my own, and was above average, ((( thank god)))!!! lol Check this guy out PAT HENDERSON, then put Kansas city mo. He should come up,,, what a record!!!

http://classic.bowl.com/awards/award_details.jsp?award_id=15

While your their check out Bowula, Kansas city mo!! LOL

vdubtx
08-26-2013, 03:03 PM
One of my bowling team mates for my new Tuesday night league has 70+ sanctioned 300 games. I bowl with him and his brother on Tuesdays starting next week and I also bowl with them at Nationals. Their dad used to be a touring Pro back in the day. He I think still holds the record for being the oldest winner on the Senior tour, he was 67. Real nice guy, met him for the first time back in March in Reno.

ICEMAN, I say you still have many more years that you will bowl.

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 11:07 PM
One of my bowling team mates for my new Tuesday night league has 70+ sanctioned 300 games. I bowl with him and his brother on Tuesdays starting next week and I also bowl with them at Nationals. Their dad used to be a touring Pro back in the day. He I think still holds the record for being the oldest winner on the Senior tour, he was 67. Real nice guy, met him for the first time back in March in Reno.

ICEMAN, I say you still have many more years that you will bowl.

THANKS vdubtx,,, I hope so!! LOL Hey what's the guys first and last name, and what State does he live in? I would like to go to award.com and look at that!!!!

I am not asking for anything personal, not even his middle name, just first and last, and the sate he bowls in!! That would be cool to take a look at!! 70 300 games... How many 800s???? I am talking about the guy you going to be bowling with.... wow

vdubtx
08-26-2013, 11:31 PM
ICEMAN, Look up Michael Brenner on the site and look for the one with the Dallas USBC association.
Oh, and he has loads of 800's too, 30+. He used to live in Iowa but moved to Texas last year.

MICHAEL
08-26-2013, 11:40 PM
I will thanks!!! What a fricken bowler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just went there and typed Michael Brenner TX,,, nothing??? (:?

vdubtx
08-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Try just typing Michael Brenner. The USBC search can be finicky sometimes.

Bunny
08-27-2013, 01:48 PM
I was going to cut back this season from the 4 leagues I was on last fall! But,,,,, but,,, I am on 3 at the current time, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and sub for a Saturday league, but now my wife mentioned a league for couples, two couples, ( two couples a team, 4 persons) on Saturday night!

That would be 4 days a week, and subbing on Saturdays!! GOD HELP ME, I think Iam going to do it!!

My question is, HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH!!! I can't seem to get enough Bowling, even if it KILLS ME!!!

Gotta feed the Bowling Monkey!

He's always on my back and never satisfied!!

DLP
08-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Rest when you are dead - there is ALWAYS time for bowling!!! =)

MICHAEL
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Rest when you are dead - there is ALWAYS time for bowling!!! =)

I think that's on the side of one of the DV8 balls (:/ or something to that effect!! Very wise, and TRUE!! I will be the first to admit: " Hi, I am Michael, and I am a bowl-A-Hol-ick!!! LOL