PDA

View Full Version : How do I post videos?

Aslan
09-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Okay...gonna post some videos soon (heading out the door now to the alley...hopefully they're open on Labor Day). Gonna have my mom video me...then post them here for anything ranging from mockery to helpful tidbits of instructional wisdom.

BUT...but...before I can do that...how the heck do I post a video?? Do I need to host it somewhere else and link to it (hate that) or can I attach it? Can I put it between little [VID] brackets so I appear large and in charge right there in the post? Or is that a little advanced for bowling boards technology?

See yas soon!! And Happy Labor Day (except Hampe who lives somewhere East of Spain and West of China.

MOD: Moved this post to the support forum, because it was a support question. Title changed so it would reflect what the post was about.

J Anderson
09-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Not that I've posted anything, I think the easiest to upload the video to something like youtube and then put a link in the post here. Trying to post the video directly leads to problems with file sizes.

I'm not saying why I haven't shared any video of my own bowling, but its either that I'm a luddite or that I'm too embarrassed.

MICHAEL
09-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Yes that would be the easiest way! Download to u-tube, the copy the link as mentioned above, that's the way ICEMAN does it!! (:)