PDA

View Full Version : Haters going to Hate

Jaescrub
09-02-2013, 10:18 PM
So as most of you know I have won 3 balls this year all Strom or Rotogrip. 1 here went to Nomad one at the local Oil cap tournament also gave away and one on twitter. I have gave them All away to teammates that are in need of some nice equipment. Well I was looking on my twitter to see what day I won the TD ball I'm giving to Chopper he wanted this ball but lost his job before he got one. i wanted to see how long it would take to get here and I see a guy that was talking trash called me and Roto Grip/ Storm cheaters here is his post "@Bosk0: @BowlHammer ;) i was only trying to win it so i could sell it and buy a first blood :) but that no good brand cheats. So gave you props...." I know I only won cuz I was giving it away just like the last two I win for others but don't think I'll ever win for my self if that's how it has to be then I'm fine with that but why the hate? I did something good he wanted to do something selfish. I'm kind pissed off about it and would love to punch him in the face right now double leg take down and put hit Bowling arm in a americana till it pops out of place!!!

vdubtx
09-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Brush it of your shoulders Jaescrub. Not worth getting yourself worked up about it honestly.

MICHAEL
09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
So as most of you know I have won 3 balls this year all Strom or Rotogrip. 1 here went to Nomad one at the local Oil cap tournament also gave away and one on twitter. I have gave them All away to teammates that are in need of some nice equipment. Well I was looking on my twitter to see what day I won the TD ball I'm giving to Chopper he wanted this ball but lost his job before he got one. i wanted to see how long it would take to get here and I see a guy that was talking trash called me and Roto Grip/ Storm cheaters here is his post "@Bosk0: @BowlHammer ;) i was only trying to win it so i could sell it and buy a first blood :) but that no good brand cheats. So gave you props...." I know I only won cuz I was giving it away just like the last two I win for others but don't think I'll ever win for my self if that's how it has to be then I'm fine with that but why the hate? I did something good he wanted to do something selfish. I'm kind pissed off about it and would love to punch him in the face right now double leg take down and put hit Bowling arm in a americana till it pops out of place!!!

LOL,,,, YOU BAD!! Hey, maybe the best way for your friends to win a Free ball is to go to the library, (if they don't have a computer), and enter themselves??
You should not have to win balls to give away? Some might think your using friends to get free balls. So easy solution, coming form X Iron Worker! Have them enter for their balls! Wow, I don't keep track, but I didn't know you had won 3 balls!! How do you like them?? lol.... (:)

Jaescrub
09-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I have not thown any of them the disturbed I won here is a 16lb left hand drill for Nomad. He loves it, its his go to ball. The Storm Lucid is a 14lb that my wife uses she is in love hooks hard for her I can't throw it cuz I have fat fingers. And the TD that's going to Chopper is not here yet. I will not be able to throw it cuz one his fingers are a lot smaller then mine and two it's a Pearl and with my zero rev style I can't get a pearl to hook two boards :/. As for entering them selfs My wife does some times but has never won anything in her life. Nomad has a full time job then takes care of three girls and one that's disabled that's a full time job. And I guess Choppers just lazy ha ha. I have always thought my self a leader and giving is what a leader should do right? as for you saying you bad ha ha i can do all that with ease. I did kick boxing as a young adult and do Jiu Jitsu now im no bad A$$ by any means but i know i can hold my own in a fight ;-) if i had your guns i would be unstoppable ha ha!

e-tank
09-03-2013, 04:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

Obvious answer here is that hes just jealous. I dont see how people get so caught up in the ball rivalrys. I personally dont care for storm but its only because everywhere i look there is storm. With that being said my favorite ball is a storm crossroad haha. You really do have a knack for winning contest though jaescrub!

Jaescrub
09-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks E-Tank it's always been this way. Tickets to concerts free CDs, games I don't know just blessed I guess. On a side note I always look here on my phone and thought your thing was master chef from halo come to find out its Oscar from SS

classygranny
09-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Thanks E-Tank it's always been this way. Tickets to concerts free CDs, games I don't know just blessed I guess. On a side note I always look here on my phone and thought your thing was master chef from halo come to find out its Oscar from SS

Because what goes around, comes around...you have a big heart! No one can take that away from you except yourself.

got_a_300
09-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Jaescrub I see nothing wrong in what you're doing with the
bowling balls that you win they are yours so you should be
free (pun not intended) to do what you want with them.

I say with your luck you should buy a lottery ticket or two. LOL!!!!!

Aslan
09-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Why do people care what other people say??

Take this post for example...useless...who cares what my opinion is?? Am I the Pope? Am I some powerful World leader with predator drones.??

Jae...whatever you win...it's yours. If you win a bowling ball...and you want to make it into a hat, or throw it at the neighbor children, or be just demonic and drop it off an overpass on oncoming traffic. Granted...some of those choices...frowned upon. But it's YOURS!! Do what you want with it. And if some jealous bungwad wants to hate...just fight fire with fire!!

I'll tell ya a secret...well, it's not ALL a secret...but...I'm a complete JERK. I'd use stronger language, but this is a kids show. And AS a jerk....I know how jerks think. If you really, really want to annoy haters...agree with them. Take their hate...and make a hate t-shirt and wear it every day. Haters HATE when their HATE has no effect. Thats even WORSE than what they're hating!!

If it was me...no matter whether I was a generous soul like you or not...if I won 3 bowling balls and gave them away out of charity and goodness...and some hater started hating...I'd agree with em. I'd come "clean" and admit that I really didn't give ANY of them away...I had two undrilled in my basement and a 3rd I sold for a profit and bought meth with the money. And I only "said" I gave them away to trick the website into letting me win again!!

See....it's not true...but you're making light of the hate. And the fact that the "hate" doesn't affect you...it's the ultimate insult to a true hater.

Jaescrub
09-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Ha ha ha ha WOW that's one of the best post ever! I really should have done that ha ha ha. My thing is I bet he really thinks that's what I do. But saying I'm going to give a won ball away can't help you in a random drawing. It's funny that its playing out like this I'm not going to lie next ball I win. "I say that like I know I'll win ha ha ha Optimistic is the key!" But ya this post was great.

Bunny
09-15-2013, 02:48 PM
"Bungwad." Oh that's funny!

Jae, you know you're doing something right and good when you get haters!

Jaescrub
09-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Ha ha ya I was more mad at the time now I just think its funny ill be entering a contest he is also entering soon I hope I win that one too it will make him go off the deep end when I give that ball away as well just to **** him off ;)

Zaxmazr
09-18-2013, 11:03 AM
3 balls! Nice! I wish I had some luck, but who knows, maybe I will.

But if you do win, uhh, I guess I'll take it ;)

bowlerRob2
10-01-2013, 03:54 PM

Maybe you need to play Powerball? Just sayin.