PDA

View Full Version : First night of league bowling update.........

Hammer
09-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Well the knee came out okay and more or less so did my games. The first game was what I expected having not bowled since the middle of January. First game was a 155 with just three opens. Second game was a 207 with just one open. Third game was a 220 with one open which was the last frame. Actually I was glad I opened after I looked at my score finally. Now the wife is mad at me because she said I will start the season with no handicap. Who would have thought that I would come out of the gate bowling like that and have a 582 series out of the box. Actually I was focusing on my approach with a slight knee bend, my balance arm straight out in front of me at the start of the swing and my slide foot sliding to the middle of my body and my hand staying behind the ball until the bottom of the swing. I was having some good revs on the ball and my speed seemed cosistant. So now I will start with a 194 average. Can't get too excited because this was done on a THS pattern. Now if this was done on a sport pattern then I would really have something. I will take it though. The way I look at it there are a lot of folks that have bowled with me on this league and are lucky to get a 100 average every year. So I have enough talent to bowl good on a THS pattern. :cool:

Aslan
09-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Dang...you accomplished 3 of my season goals on the first night of your league...jealous. :mad:

The goals are:
- join my first league
- > 525 series
- > 190 average

e-tank
09-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Good work Hammer!

striker12
09-08-2013, 01:05 AM
nice job hammer great games

Stormed1
09-11-2013, 12:54 PM