PDA

View Full Version : Havent been here in a while

Timmytomma
09-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey everybody, it's been a while since I last posted, but now that the season is underway I figured I'd get back into it. Still throwing my hell raiser revenge that I won here last year. Took a while to get used to it because the drilling was changed up(it actually made me not able to use my lanebreaker well anymore because my game has changed and the span is different) but now I'm a much more consistent and higher scoring bowler (average up to about 185). Since I needed to fill the void of that lanebreaker when the lanes die down, I just picked up a new hyroad pearl and very impressed so far. I even went with a pin down layout for the first time ever. Just wanted to say hey and good luck.

vdubtx
09-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome back. Good luck to you on the lanes this season.

striker12
09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
welcome back alot of new people have gotten on here since you left

Marc1153
09-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Been kind of idle myself..... But hey, I see you roll a HRR too. I got one and I think it is my favorite ball right now. I bowl on wood lanes twice a week and synthetic once. I tend to use the HR on synthetic and the HRR on wood. I tend to go to the Storm Victory Road when I can't keep the HRR off the nose. Got a Mystic Aura but haven't been able to find the best way to use it yet. It doesn't seem to like wood at all. Maybe too dry? Anyway, welcome back and I hope you have a great year and bump that average up.

Timmytomma
09-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I do, I actually won it here! I love it, took me a little getting used to, but I've shot my best games and series with it so far. I think I like my hyroad pearl a little more right now (probably becasue its brand new) but also because I just love balls with sick backend. Thank you!!! Im working really hard at it, keep you posted.