PDA

View Full Version : Tribal

wleto
09-17-2013, 11:37 PM

Let me say that I love the Tribal and what Motiv has done combining this cover with the all-new Halogen core. It really gives you a serious skid/flip look and tons of “pop” off the friction. This ball will fill in nicely when the pattern transitions or you have a medium to light volume of oil. I call it the #redball chaser because as soon as the Rage becomes too aggressive, the Tribal is a great piece to go to. The house I bowl in tends to have a lot of friction and by the second game, my Rage has some serious left turns going on. The Tribal picks right up where I started and allows me to play the transition with control while maintaining an impressive amount of stored energy to get the corners out.

I thought this ball would be similar to the Thrash Frenzy, but for me it is cleaner up front than my Frenzy and still has the continuation through the pins that has become so common with Motiv.

Since I joined the Motiv team last year, I have been very impressed with all of the releases... and the Tribal is no exception. GET SOME FRESH INK!!!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.....

William Leto
Motiv Amateur Staff member
www.motivbowling.com
Www.twitter.com/motivbowling

rickzakrajsek
09-18-2013, 09:02 AM
MOTIV TRIBAL --

The new Motiv Tribal is quite surprising. Utilizing the proven Primal Rage (Aka. Red Ball) cover stock and new Halogen light bulb weight block this ball provides quite amazing results. It’s very angular but much longer than its predecessor. Its ability to get through the fronts and still make the strong angular move we come to know and love with the Primal Rage makes this ball a must have. It’s a ball motion that will provide great benefit both on your typical house shot as well as many of the tougher tour patterns. The Tribal’s strong back end motion and ability to get down the lane are definite plusses when adding to your current arsenal.
I recently tested (2) of this new release –one pin above the ring finger and one pin centered below both fingers. In general for me the pin down layouts seems to perform better but obviously that is always a matter of your personal style and ball roll. In this case the pin down version versus the pin up version provided me two quite different looks. The pin down as expected was much stronger early allowing the ball to read the pattern and provide a strong angular but controlled reaction. This was a great ball down progression from my Primal Rages. The pin up version on the other hand provided me with much needed added length and strong angular motion that set the two apart. The combination of these two bring me that additional added punch when my rage is too much!
This is truly a great additional to the family…Come get Motiv-ated.

Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Pro Staff
www.MOTIVBOWLING.COM

Aslan
09-18-2013, 01:05 PM
People who work for Motiv really like Motiv products. :rolleyes:

They should give me a free ball for a non-biased test. I currently have no brand allegiance...soooo....just sayin....might wanna make a play for me before I go pro and the Odor Eaters and Denny's endorsements start being thrown my way. :cool:

Zaxmazr
09-21-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm not being mean, but of course Staff members are going to talk highly of their own products :P