PDA

View Full Version : So the bad news is I'm a federal government employee

dnhoffman
10-01-2013, 01:01 PM
The good news is I have lots of extra time to go bowling now!

Bunny
10-01-2013, 01:14 PM
So the bad news is I'm a federal government employee

:(

The good news is I have lots of extra time to go bowling now!

:)

Jaescrub
10-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Ya this country is run by lazy cry baby over spenders sorry to hear. On a side note bunny your reply made me lol ha ha

e-tank
10-01-2013, 03:04 PM
im taking a political science class and a conflict resolution class and this is all we talk about. Its good cuz it is more entertaining that what wed normally talk about lol

also lately ive been skipping class to go bowling cuz my ive sucking in league lately. Bowling> life

Zaxmazr
10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Gosh, I really hate politics.

J Anderson
10-01-2013, 05:21 PM

Does this mean I can count on your support when I become the benevolent dictator of North America?

Zaxmazr
10-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Does this mean I can count on your support when I become the benevolent dictator of North America?

Can you force us to bowl? Because if so, yes. :)

J Anderson
10-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Can you force us to bowl? Because if so, yes. :)

I suppose I would be able to, but then I don't have to. If you're reading this you probably go bowling every chance you get.

What I would do is order Bowlmor/AMF to extend their hours to what had been normal, and become more league friendly.

dnhoffman
10-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I'd order higher scores for myself

scruffwhor
10-06-2013, 09:58 AM
I'd mandate a continuing resolution to ban all pocket splits!!!!:rolleyes:

dnhoffman
10-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Hhahaha, oh well. Back to work tomorrow apparently... We'll see.

MICHAEL
10-12-2013, 11:31 AM

You know, being a history minor in college, let me just say this! Go back in history , to one of the FIRST democracies, say the ancient Greeks,,, same old bullshirt then as now! Roman the same with maybe even more corruption, if that's possible! I don't care what system of government, or time period, corruption is, and always has been part of the politics,,, behind the "closed curtains", still money changing hands, and corruption! Human Nature, and I doubt it will ever change!

Its just much more complicated now with the global economies, and can have dire results! What effects one countries economy now, can bring down many others! Its a dangerous political game they are playing at this point in time, and lets hope it doesn't cause AMF, and all reputable Bowling alleys to close up shop leaving us, that love the sport, bowless!!!

Politicians, SPARE us your STRIKING out at one another, and get you SHIRT together!!!

Mudpuppy
10-14-2013, 11:30 AM
I would be very sad to be ball-less and bowless. The problem is everyone, including those in charge, think way too small.

Read this book: Best that money can't buy by Jacque Fresco. Watch his youtube videos. Go to The Zeitgeist Movement website. Open your mind a little and think bigger picture.

Ultimately it would mean less politics, less organized religion, less lawyers and more bowling along with a better world.