PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Bob66
12-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone, I am Bob from Indiana and saw your invite on Craigslist and thought I would check it out. I currently only bowl 1 night a week in a adult/youth league with my 11yr old son. I am an ok bowler, carry a 182 averge and my best score is a 243. I love to bowl and so does my son. My son is a left hander and I think he has a lot of potential. He currently carries a 143 average and his high game is 203. I have bowled in Nationals 1 time and hope to agagin and hoping to maybe find some people here to bowl with in the next few years as I don't really have a team locally. Look forward to talking with everyone and learning some things

Iceman
12-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Welcome - there are plenty of suggestions and advice to hear from this site, I've been at other forum sites, but the activity here is more directed towards the game. It's kinda like the old days of seeing posts in the local newspapers of 600's - quite intriguing

Welcome aboard.....:)

The KingPin
12-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone, I am Bob from Indiana and saw your invite on Craigslist and thought I would check it out. I currently only bowl 1 night a week in a adult/youth league with my 11yr old son. I am an ok bowler, carry a 182 averge and my best score is a 243. I love to bowl and so does my son. My son is a left hander and I think he has a lot of potential. He currently carries a 143 average and his high game is 203. I have bowled in Nationals 1 time and hope to agagin and hoping to maybe find some people here to bowl with in the next few years as I don't really have a team locally. Look forward to talking with everyone and learning some things

Hey it is an Honor to have you here. I hope that if you need anything you will let us know.

And please tell a friend about us!!

kev3inp
12-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Anderson! I envy you. You have a real White Castle. Every time I'd drive from Ft. Wayne to Indy and back I'd always stop in Anderson for sliders. All I can get here is frozen ones, and they're just not as good. Welcome aboard!

ArtVandelay
12-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Well, I don't envy your White Castle. I've had them before and I have to say: not that great....

hahahaha. But welcome aboard, we're glad you found us. I'm a little below you in average, but I just try to have fun with it.

kev3inp
12-30-2008, 05:00 AM
Aw, come on, Kev, they're a tradition. I even got a White Castle t shirt this Christmas. They taste even better right after the bars close and you're on your way home, but we won't talk about that. ;) Obviously you didn't grow up on them.

NoTapNorm
12-30-2008, 06:20 AM
Welcome Bob! Enjoy your visit here

Ahhh White Castles...I remember stopping there after visiting my aunt in Kentucky after Thanksgiving. We were lucky-there was a WC about a half mile from our house.

jaws1945
12-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Welcome Bob