PDA

View Full Version : Storm super natural..

Rjthebowler
10-04-2013, 12:42 AM
So I have been looking for a low hook ball and this one seems like the one but the reaction looks like my polar ice.. Is there a big difference in hook or is it not worth is..

e-tank
10-04-2013, 01:18 AM
the polar ice is a solid urethane at 3500 grit polish with a pancake core and the super natural is a hybrid urethane at 1500 grit polish with a dynamic bulb core

It would seem like the super natural would hook more than the polar ice judging by ball specs and the perfect scale. If you were looking for something that would hook less than the polar ice, you could look into one of the plastic balls with a dynamic cores like the hammer taboo spare and hammer true blood

aussiedave
10-07-2013, 06:01 PM
So I have been looking for a low hook ball and this one seems like the one but the reaction looks like my polar ice.. Is there a big difference in hook or is it not worth is..There is a guy in our league, left hander who throws with good pace (around 15-16m.p.h.) and he gets a strong hook out of his Super natural - loves it and says it's one of the best balls he has ever owned. His league average is around 225-230.
ad.