PDA

View Full Version : To a certain bowling god on this site

MICHAEL
10-05-2013, 02:12 PM
I won't mention your name bill, that's not my style lol !! But I notice that on your (other web site you removed your 228 fake average),,, please do the honorable thing and make it correct according to your book average here too! Its 167~not 215!

I understand your a war hero too, and that your writing a book,,, when will it be out bill? I would honestly like to read it! I did catch some of your writtings on
the other site,,, What was your duty MOS? You mentioned several purple hearts,,, how many did you get?

I was a 36k20 in the army, drafted almost right out of college.... I didn't get wounded, or receive any awards... just a grunt, but did get a field award rank of E-5 Sargent.

noeymc
10-05-2013, 02:44 PM
iceman you know Marines are the best right? 0311 baby grunts all day

bowlerRob2
10-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Iceman, read the thread under "Off Topic" in "that other forum". He admitted it is fiction long before you tore him a new one. LMAO.

MICHAEL
10-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I just sent him a private message, asking him to just get REAL! He does need to post his real average on this site, and the war hero stuff,,,, go read it! Its a different writer, with him adding a few of his lines here and there! So obvious... I said to billf, if you want respect, it all starts with being honest!!

bowlerRob2
10-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Iceman, I did go back and read it, now that you hit me over the head with it, it does seem like another writer. Esp since he seldom writes more than a few sentences in his forum posts. It's hard to believe that he could be so verbose in fiction. Methinks this stinks..

MICHAEL
10-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Iceman, I did go back and read it, now that you hit me over the head with it, it does seem like another writer. Esp since he seldom writes more than a few sentences in his forum posts. It's hard to believe that he could be so verbose in fiction. Methinks this stinks..

I have relatives, one who just died that was a REAL WAR Hero,,, that did two tours in Vietnam!! Lonnie just died, from what seveal of us think was Agent Orange, that he was around while serving!! He was one hell of a man, and if you ever met him, you would never forget the experience!

This jerk dishoners all who do, and did serve!! I have sent him a message saying as much, but NO REPLY! I believe he is afraind of me, and I hope he sees his make believe world crumbling..... he needs to come back to reality!

I also said to remove his 215 average on this website, like he did on the orther one.... again no reply!

This military B.S. is really getting on my last nerve!! What kind of a person would do such a thing!! All of us need to stay on him!!
I ask him what his duty MOS was in the service earlier today..... NO Reply.... I doubt he even knows what I am talking about,,, I gave him mine
35K20!!

MICHAEL
10-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Iceman, read the thread under "Off Topic" in "that other forum". He admitted it is fiction long before you tore him a new one. LMAO.

I don't think so Rob,,, he is very clever, like many that live in a make believe world! I think its time to put this to rest, just put anything BILL says about his personal life, war hero with Godzilla amounts of purple hearts ect ect,, or bowling scores with a grain of salt!! He will not reply to my private requests... and its not something I want to waste my time pursuing!! I know they will shut this thread down, and for good reasons,,, so this is it for ICEMAN,,, (:) I have better things to explore on this great bowling site!!!

classygranny
10-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Rob/Michael - I think you guys are talking two different things. Bill admits the book he is writing to be a fictional (unbelievable) book. Whether it's his writing or not, I don't really care.

He still maintains his service and victories there-in. There is a posting that reads:

"RE: A true American hero

I remember when I first saw MSG Benavidez after getting my Purple Hearts. He put his arm on my shoulder and said, "Seems neither of us can ran as fast as we thought and we both were definitely too big to duck."
It was cool. Before that I use to tease him about his Purple Hearts saying they were the I run too slow ribbons. Obviously that was before I knew the whole story. All he ever told us was he was in Vietnam, that it was hell and he was going to make sure we were trained well enough to go to Hell and make it back. Mission accomplished. I brought four seven man teams to the Gulf and came back with every single one of them. We totalled 68 Purple Hearts and 72 Bronze Stars so it wasn't like we hid. That's my life's biggest achievement; I didn't get a single man killed."

noeymc
10-06-2013, 10:59 AM
bull **** thats so far fetched

bowlerRob2
10-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I think this thread should be moved out of this part of the forum as it has little to do with General Bowling Talk; mods please move to 11th frame lounge or everything talk?

MICHAEL
10-06-2013, 11:11 AM
lets see,,, 215 on this site,,,, was 228 on the other site, but now its been removed from the other site(no average), real composite average according to USBC is 167.... so take 167 from 215, and you have a math error of 48 pins..... add that imaginary what we can call ((( The Bill Factor ))), would bring Iceman's average up to around 238/48! At the present time, I am over 200 in all my 3 leages, and in hopes that by the end of winter league, you will all see a 210 average on the USBC SITE!! We should all use the Bill method of scoring for our averages... lol

I feel pretty good this year for the first time in many years.... (:) I think 210 is reasonable, and attainable!! TIME WILL TELL!!

MICHAEL
10-06-2013, 02:50 PM
NOt only is your average not 215, please ,,PLEASE put that you 300 and 800 are NON sanctioned!! What rotten luck that on the other website where you list several 300s, and 800s,,, that that were all non sanctioned! I feel for you bro!!! (:)

e-tank
10-06-2013, 02:56 PM
bill is at least a certified coach right?

MICHAEL
10-06-2013, 04:48 PM
bill is at least a certified coach right?

yes, I did verify that for sure,, a bronze level coach.... but either a liar, or delusional! Sanctioned scores are very easy to check!! Not someone I would want to coach me!! LOL
You know if he would just come clean, we would all welcome him just the way he is!! Just no more story book stuff... please!

vdubtx
10-06-2013, 05:27 PM
NOt only is your average not 215, please ,,PLEASE put that you 300 and 800 are NON sanctioned!! What rotten luck that on the other website where you list several 300s, and 800s,,, that that were all non sanctioned! I feel for you bro!!! (:)

Sorry, but those 300's 800's are purely part of his fiction. Of course, no way to back them up and who really cares about unsanctioned honor scores.

From his posts on this site and on others, he can talk all the technical stuff just fine it seems, but putting it into practice is a WHOLE other story. I just choose to not read his posts. Oh, and his fictional works are just plain horrible.

Doghouse Reilly
10-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Wow we're fired up here!

Just a thought,

if he is telling turth and has a real high average and shoots high games and series in unsanctioed leagues, but carries a very low average in a sanctioned league.

That makes hims a :mad:"SANDBAGGER":mad: whos trying to clean up in the handicap tournmants!! by carrying a low sanctioned average..

e-tank
10-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Sorry, but those 300's 800's are purely part of his fiction. Of course, no way to back them up and who really cares about unsanctioned honor scores.

From his posts on this site and on others, he can talk all the technical stuff just fine it seems, but putting it into practice is a WHOLE other story. I just choose to not read his posts. Oh, and his fictional works are just plain horrible.

i dont have any sanctioned scores so they matter to me! lol

dnhoffman
10-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Bowling and fishing stories... Sigh.

bowlerRob2
10-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Billf does seem to really have a lot of technical knowledge about the game. I think perhaps his skill level has simply not caught up to his knowledge level and he fell into the "I better lie about my average & accomplishments" trap. That's a shame because he does possess some good tidbits of knowledge. But I would be surprised if he comes back to this forum Mr. Iceman and does as you are requesting. At least not under his current user id.

MICHAEL
10-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Bowling and fishing stories... Sigh.

Very funny!!! And your probably right on! I am sure there are others on most websites that tell stories,,, its just Bill has a PHD, in make believe! LOL

MICHAEL
10-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Wow we're fired up here!

Just a thought,

if he is telling turth and has a real high average and shoots high games and series in unsanctioed leagues, but carries a very low average in a sanctioned league.

That makes hims a :mad:"SANDBAGGER":mad: whos trying to clean up in the handicap tournmants!! by carrying a low sanctioned average..

lol...lol don't even give him the idea of using that for a reason! LOL... For the last 5 or 6 years, his averages are 140s,,,, 150s,,,, and this last year composite average for the year using all his averages was 167.... not the 215 he shows here.. If you lie about scores,,, you will lie about almost anything... I do think he is bowling knowledgeable, but why lie about everything else... his daughter's 300's and 800s,,, his numberious 300s and 800s,,, who knows if he has won anything in regards to what he posts...

At 44 with as many years as he has, I doubt he will ever be what he claims to be... and that's ok...

Mudpuppy
10-07-2013, 05:07 PM
9 pin no tap 300 and 800 series? or are we talking Wii bowling?

Bunny
10-07-2013, 11:28 PM
9 pin no tap 300 and 800 series? or are we talking Wii bowling?

Wii bowling. Oh, that's hilarious!

Mudpuppy
10-08-2013, 11:34 AM
This thread makes me think of Kingpin and this bowling god waltzing into the local alleys like a peacock wearing a sequin shirt doing the splits and stealing someone's pizza. Everyone puts down their iPhones and is in awe of his magnificent presence. Then he removes the house ball from his gold plated bowling bag that he took from the alley last time he bowled there and throws a 4. Everyone laughs and goes back to what they were doing. Wah wah.

Bunny
10-08-2013, 01:52 PM
This thread makes me think of Kingpin and this bowling god waltzing into the local alleys like a peacock wearing a sequin shirt doing the splits and stealing someone's pizza. Everyone puts down their iPhones and is in awe of his magnificent presence. Then he removes the house ball from his gold plated bowling bag that he took from the alley last time he bowled there and throws a 4. Everyone laughs and goes back to what they were doing. Wah wah.

We just watched it again recently. Soooooo funny! I totally want that Gold Cholo-Flake Rhino ball!!

I don't think they had iphones back then though!

In a related comment, my husband said that the sandbaggers in our Thursday league are lucky they're not pulling that stuff in a Vegas league or where money is on the line 'cause they just might get "Munsoned" by someone! ;)

bowlerRob2
10-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Dang that was a funny movie. I just tried to add it to my live stream Netflix and as usual "IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR LIVE STREAMING". Phht.

martinezsam2495
10-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Wow I had a lot of respect for Bill... Brings up Catfishing, so easy to make your own identity on the internet. Anyone can come in with a new profile, heck, saying they average a 300.

dnhoffman
10-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Catbowling? New term.

Mike White
10-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Wii bowling. Oh, that's hilarious!

Wait.. I can count my numerous 800's shot on the Coleco Vision game back in the 80's?

Mudpuppy
10-14-2013, 11:33 AM
We just watched it again recently. Soooooo funny! I totally want that Gold Cholo-Flake Rhino ball!!

I don't think they had iphones back then though!

In a related comment, my husband said that the sandbaggers in our Thursday league are lucky they're not pulling that stuff in a Vegas league or where money is on the line 'cause they just might get "Munsoned" by someone! ;)

I was updating it to the 2013 Catfish version

billf
10-16-2013, 01:01 AM
I don't think so Rob,,, he is very clever, like many that live in a make believe world! I think its time to put this to rest, just put anything BILL says about his personal life, war hero with Godzilla amounts of purple hearts ect ect,, or bowling scores with a grain of salt!! He will not reply to my private requests... and its not something I want to waste my time pursuing!! I know they will shut this thread down, and for good reasons,,, so this is it for ICEMAN,,, (:) I have better things to explore on this great bowling site!!!

Michael, I did reply to your PMs so why DON"T YOU TELL THE TRUTH. That was from the other site. I haven't been here to get the one here where you said all was forgiven.
As for the length of my posts; I try to keep them short so the attention challenged can keep up. The book is entireley FAKE. That's what fiction means Michael.
I went in 52D and came out 18Z30. The ignorant will remain that way if they so chose. It doesn't matter and I really don't care if they decide to so choose that way.

Tournaments require a current league standing sheet other than State. The local association sends that in. As I attempted to explain to you before, Michael, I have no control over what the association turns in. Until your PM I hadn't checked what was posted in ages. I knew I had no honor score so there was really nothing to check on. They have their reasons that I will not go into with anybody I don't know or trust.
I came on here last time just to remove my average per your request and read a couple of threads. Half hour tops.

You had my email address so why didn't you just email me? That would have atleast went to my phone. I've been busy. I'm physically unable to work as fast as before so I went and got a second job. Combine that with bowling four leagues this season and being a co-owner of bowlingintel I haven't had the free time to post as much as I use to or read all the threads for that matter.

And to think, if someone from here didn't tell me tonight to check this out.

Here's the PM I received today when I logged in:

You did the right thing taking the scores, and average off this site! You give good advise, and I bet your a decent coach! Come back any time... Its over!! You made the corrections, and I respect you for doing that! Just keep it straight, and this issue is solved!
ICEBREAKER
16lb Beatdown, IQ pearl, my 300 ball, DV8 marauder,
Average = 195- 200 High Game = 300 High Series 762 4 games, 951
ball speed: 186,000 miles per second
Rev's: Faster then the camera, or naked eye can detect
Don't walk on Thin Ice!!
membership: USBC 8599-63324

billf
10-16-2013, 01:03 AM
bull **** thats so far fetched

Did you hear about the Battle at Death Valley?

noeymc
10-16-2013, 05:15 AM
bill the bronze star is the 4th highest medal for valor atleast make the book sound legit 72 of them way to exchagrated....

MICHAEL
10-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Ok Bill

their are what many of us believe,, MANY that have emailed me also, still some things we think you should come clean on!
like your daughter's many 300/800s also! And on one post you both had a 300 the same day... wow,, practice,, I know,, darn the bad luck that it couldent' be sanctioned.. have you posted your Card Number like many of us have? All kidding aside, I would like to see your daughters scores, and achievements!
You must be very proud of her! She does bowl sanctioned leagues, and it should have her composite averages, like yours...

Are they all non sanctioned also? The bad thing about someone that lies, is once caught, and they don't give a complete confession and ask for forgiveness, then how can you trust them EVER!

You think I am the only one that has figured you out BILL,,, there are at least a half dozen on Lockwoods web site that send me email about your claims... so its not just me!

I think I know why you made up this alter ego Bill, but that doesn't make it right! You want to regain a lot of your creditability, start being Real....

Do you honestly still claim that at the (( Beginning of summer league I couldn't bowl a 600 series, but at the end, nothing but 800s, as in many 800s)) Come on BILL I got many private messages about that one with people, men, and women LOL!!

You went too far,,,

Bill there are not enough hours or days in a week to do all the things your claiming at the present time! Two jobs, full time, coaching 4 leagues, Eat, sleep,,, to and from work and bowling???

Your average is 167! Post it on both sites? Are you ashamed? You shouldn't be, because its what's posted on your record.

If you find comfort in posting that you have lots of ((((unsanctioned 300s and 800s))))) just know that many ,,, MANY of us have that figured out.

Post your true scores, and keep your claims somewhat real....
Its all there to see on awards com..... or not see.

You know bill in my life, I have noticed one thing,,,,,, The Truth has a WAY of Always Coming out.... MICHAEL

OK<<< I am DONE WITH THIS SUBJECT MATTER..... For REAL THIS TIME...... NO NEED TO End this thread!! (:)

you made this claim also
Also, note the 137 games bowled in one day...that would be about 22 hours of bowling as I don't even think the pin setters would let you bowl much faster than about 10 minutes a game. I don't even think the people that did the Guiness record breaking bowled that many games in that period of time.

This was sent to me by another person, on lockwoods website... I had no idea as broken down as you claim to be that you could bowl 137 games,,,, was that back when you were blind too?