PDA

View Full Version : Storned1's scores

Stormed1
10-08-2013, 02:48 AM
After an 11 month layoff due to my foot injury II finally got the chance to start back, The doctor said I could start back if I wore my orthodic cast/boot. As I was bowling after completed I was throwing the Motiv GT1 I drilled as a step down from my Cobra se. The GT1 is drill 5.25x55x40 @2k + polish Right I was also changing back to 5 steps after using 7 for the last 7 years. Right away I found that bowling in the boot was not an option. Too much difference in height between the boot and bowling shoe causing me to drag and stick my right foot almost causing me to fall. Changed to my shoe in the 4th and finished the 2 games that way.

Game 1 131
Gaame 2 214

I got more comfortable going back to 5 steps by the end of game 1. With my 40 pound weight loss since the last time I bowled I had all the tape I had with me (10 pieces) in my smallest IT and it was still a little big so I was grabbing it a little.I have a new slug at home I have to open the sides on so I can use it. Now I just have to let my doctor to give me the ok to bowl in the shoe

MICHAEL
10-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Hang in there Storm1..... you will work it out...!! Won't be long and you will be back in the saddle again!!

circlecity
10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Big difference from game 1 to game 2 so something must have started to click. good job

Bunny
10-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Great job storm! I like how you just tossed the boot! It must feel so good to be bowling again. :D