PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Arizona

joebokie
12-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Hi Folks,

New here and looking forward to a great experience. I belong to another forum, but there is mostly bickering and trashing of the members posts. An average or lower average bowler is afraid to ask a "dumb" question. Well if a person does not know then it is not dumb. I have bowled for over 30 years and have picked up a few things, but still have "dumb" questions to ask. Hope this is a kinder and more gentile place. Looking forward to interfacing with you all.

joebokie

jaws1945
12-30-2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome. Even as a senior bowler I'm still asking questions

onefrombills
12-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Hello and greeting from Phoenix!!!!

This is a very friendy and happy buch for bowlers on here.

Ask ANY question and I have one for you ....How did ya hear about us?

kev3inp
12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I've seen that name someplace before, too. We're all pretty normal guys and gals here. Not bowling gods with swelled heads. Welcome, and there's always something to learn here. My feeling is that if I'm not learning something I might as well give up. The hard part is keeping it all straight and knowing which bit to use! :)

ArtVandelay
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I've seen that name someplace before, too. We're all pretty normal guys and gals here. Not bowling gods with swelled heads. Welcome, and there's always something to learn here. My feeling is that if I'm not learning something I might as well give up. The hard part is keeping it all straight and knowing which bit to use! :)

Speak for yourself! I, for one, know absolutely everything there is to know..... ah, who am I kidding.....?

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy yourself.

The KingPin
12-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Folks,

New here and looking forward to a great experience. I belong to another forum, but there is mostly bickering and trashing of the members posts. An average or lower average bowler is afraid to ask a "dumb" question. Well if a person does not know then it is not dumb. I have bowled for over 30 years and have picked up a few things, but still have "dumb" questions to ask. Hope this is a kinder and more gentile place. Looking forward to interfacing with you all.

joebokie

Hello and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

I assure you that we are a family friendly bowling site and you can ask the same question that 100 people before you asked if you want.

BowlingBoards.com is a broken mirror. We have seen the attitudes, disregard, and abuse that come from some of the other bowling forums. And therefore we are a broken mirror in the sense that we do not "mirror"what they do. We step out of the box and treat people with respect, dignity, and honor.

When you are here, you are family.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

onefrombills
12-30-2008, 10:08 PM
When you are here, you are family.

....and everyone knooooooows your name......:cool:

Baroncad
12-31-2008, 03:40 AM
An average or lower average bowler is afraid to ask a "dumb" question. Well if a person does not know then it is not dumb. I have bowled for over 30 years and have picked up a few things, but still have "dumb" questions to ask. Hope this is a kinder and more gentile place. Looking forward to interfacing with you all.

Well the "dumbest" question, is the one not asked. (read that somewhere, but absolute correct)

Welcome to the family (psst.. the left side of the family is "special" so don't stare :p just nod and walk away)