PDA

View Full Version : Site flagged for malware!

dnhoffman
10-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Hello, thus site was flagged by google for malware.

A German language popup keeps coming up when you click any link on this site. Please have someone address this soonest, this forum is a great resource and community and I'd hate to see this harm it.

striker12
10-14-2013, 12:22 AM
yeah i'm having the same problem and when ever i try to get onto anything about bowling even bowlingball.com it comes up saying bowlingboards even when i'm not on this site at all

Aslan
10-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I had a similar problem last night...I couldn't even post on the site. It said it was flagged for malware and I could still get to the site, but every time I opened a post or anything like that...I'd get the "flagged for malware" warning and if I had posted something, it would just lock up.

It's likely not malware on the site....it's likely that the warning itself is the malware.

I seem to be able to log on this morning....from my work PC. I'll have to see when I get home if I have the same luck from my Mac laptop.

striker12
10-14-2013, 12:01 PM
you should i'm on my home labtop and i have yet to get the msg and i hope i dont

MICHAEL
10-14-2013, 03:03 PM
the chat on my computer shows a blank screen? No writing, and you can't write on in the chat forum!

e-tank
10-14-2013, 03:08 PM
the chat on my computer shows a blank screen? No writing, and you can't write on in the chat forum!

same

bowl1820
10-14-2013, 03:09 PM

its the same here, you can post chat but you can't see it. unless you click on the archive.

I post the problems on the facebook and they deleted it! they must not want to know.

Everyone needs to PM them over and over about it.

dnhoffman
10-14-2013, 03:24 PM
It's definitely the site, Asslan. Google flagged it, not me.

e-tank
10-14-2013, 03:32 PM
its the same here, you can post chat but you can't see it. unless you click on the archive.

I post the problems on the facebook and they deleted it! they must not want to know.

Everyone needs to PM them over and over about it.

strong site running

i propose bowl1820 be the new admin

lettuce bring in a new era of responsive admins and helpful posts

dnhoffman
10-14-2013, 07:16 PM
And bowling videos

bowl1820
10-14-2013, 07:27 PM
strong site running

i propose bowl1820 be the new admin

lettuce bring in a new era of responsive admins and helpful posts

No way I'd do that job.

What's needed is a web master to fix the site, they were looking for one at onetime.