PDA

View Full Version : time to go see the coach

noeymc
10-14-2013, 08:29 PM
ive been bowling good latly but to be the best you can never rest time to go see my coach again next month

how often do you guys see your coach if u have one

if you dont you should look into one for sure!

dnhoffman
10-14-2013, 08:43 PM
Kind of plateaued around 200, should probably see one. No gold coaches in my area though :/

noeymc
10-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Kind of plateaued around 200, should probably see one. No gold coaches in my area though :/

doesnt need to be gold mines bronze and he use to coach Chris Loschetter before he signed with hammer

classygranny
10-19-2013, 09:01 AM
I try and go once a month...but have to work around his bowling schedule. Will be over a month til next time as so many tournaments and the WSOB in October. I would love to go more often, but a month gives me time to process the "new" stuff and see how much I'm going to revert back to old habits or how well it sticks.

vdubtx
10-19-2013, 09:32 AM
The coach I saw this past summer was Silver. Gold is good, but not absolutely necessary to be able to help your game.

Dnhoffman, I highly suggest finding a good coach in your area, ask around. Surely there is a good Bronze or Silver that can help you over the plateau.

dnhoffman
10-19-2013, 04:10 PM
The coach I saw this past summer was Silver. Gold is good, but not absolutely necessary to be able to help your game.

Dnhoffman, I highly suggest finding a good coach in your area, ask around. Surely there is a good Bronze or Silver that can help you over the plateau.

Agreed, I did shoot my first 700 Tuesday though. I need to find time just to get that second opinion from a coach. I need a recommendation for a good advanced bowling coach here in stl. If anyone has one please pm me.

noeymc
10-19-2013, 05:04 PM
i found mine thur reseach and looking into the coachs as much info i found the one i liked and went if i didnt like him i would have looked into another one u gotta find one that fits you what might be good for one person maybe not for another

vdubtx
10-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Dnhoffman, go here http://www.bowl.com/findacoach/ key in either zip code or state.

That is where I found my silver certified coach.

dnhoffman
10-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Ya thanks man, you can find me on there too ;)

MICHAEL
10-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Don't you live up there close to Billf? Give him a call......

dnhoffman
10-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Hahahahahahaha iceman - I'm not ready for the platinum level coaching yet.

noeymc
10-20-2013, 10:59 AM
na bronze up would be more then able to help u remember a lot of bronze level coaches just never went for more stuff but that doesn't mean they dont have 10 years exp

Don't you live up there close to Billf? Give him a call......

i tryd to go bowling with him once or twice but it never happened

Eternal Bowler
10-20-2013, 11:14 AM
http://www.bowl.com/findacoach/ key in either zip code or state.

Wow...a lot has changed since the last time I checked that database. o_o Definitely more options for me now closer to home; there's a Bronze-level coach within 7 miles of me and a Silver-level coach within 30 miles of me! :D Obviously I should go for the Bronze one for now as my skill level falls under "Intermediate."

noeymc
10-20-2013, 11:23 AM
no pick the coach that u like and puts things in a way u can understand

Eternal Bowler
10-20-2013, 11:50 AM
I have no prior experience with coaching though...

noeymc
10-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I have no prior experience with coaching though...

every coach teaches different it may take 2 or 3 trys to find the right one

Eternal Bowler
10-20-2013, 12:06 PM
every coach teaches different it may take 2 or 3 trys to find the right one

That's true. Especially if their information conflicts with one another.

MICHAEL
10-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Hahahahahahaha iceman - I'm not ready for the platinum level coaching yet.

wow,, I had no idea he was a Platinum level now!! Give him a call....!

noeymc
10-20-2013, 12:15 PM
That's true. Especially if their information conflicts with one another.

right so you gotta pick the one that fits you every coach is good and will be able to help you but some dont fit with some people

Zaxmazr
10-21-2013, 09:38 AM
I want pro lessons from the man himself! THE ICEMAN!

Please include a voucher in my Christmas gifts this year! :D