PDA

View Full Version : Another BBAM convert!!!

Beener
12-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey everyone, gravitated here from the BBAM site today and everything looks great.

I am 40 years old and bowl in Kingston, Ontario. I purchased a new ball this year and my average is going up, so hopefully that continues in 2009.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. I am sure I will enjoy the site.
Ben

ArtVandelay
12-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Welcome. So what was BBAM? I never really got into the bowling forums until recently.... Was there a merger?

Whatever the case, glad to have you hear, hope you enjoy yourself. The forum can use as many regular posters as it can get.

onefrombills
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Utoh ....Im out of the loop ....whats BBAM?

The KingPin
12-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Hey everyone, gravitated here from the BBAM site today and everything looks great.

I am 40 years old and bowl in Kingston, Ontario. I purchased a new ball this year and my average is going up, so hopefully that continues in 2009.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. I am sure I will enjoy the site.
Ben

Hello Ben and welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

I am honored that you are here. I assure you that we are a great bowling forum family and I hope your scores go up too with your new ball.

Please tell a friend about us and check your PM box please.

kev3inp
12-31-2008, 04:13 AM
BBAM was a bowling forum site I used to frequent. That was where I would post my reviews of LGB and the Phantom, when I used to do his show, too. It got so quiet toward the end you could hear crickets.

Beener
12-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Yes. only found out about the BBAM site a awhile ago and it seemed a hair slow to me. It was a good site, but this one looks great too.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I will be posting frequestly with questions and comments.
Ben