PDA

View Full Version : DV8 Ruckus Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
10-15-2013, 12:30 PM
http://youtu.be/0t9QJ4A3LAs

The Ruckus features the new Class 8F Hybrid coverstock paired with the new Ruckus core. This will provide bowlers with good length and mid-lane flip on the back part of the lane. The Ruckus will offer the most hook potential of any DV8 ball to date on medium to oily conditions.

Aslan
10-15-2013, 12:57 PM
oooo...I like this one even more than the Dude!!

Stormed1
10-19-2013, 09:06 PM
It would be a better choice for you on the heavier oil you have been talking about

Aslan
10-19-2013, 11:03 PM
It would be a better choice for you on the heavier oil you have been talking about

I know. As a "traditionalist"...I've held on tightly to the concept that a good player can throw any ball and be successful. But as I've found out the hard way going from drastically different lane conditions...you can make the game much, much, much more difficult trying to use a ball that is designed for different lane conditions. I still think Earl Anthony could throw a beat up house ball and outscore me throwing the best of the best ball on the market...prior to his death of course...but why make the game so much harder??

e-tank
10-19-2013, 11:38 PM
I know. As a "traditionalist"...I've held on tightly to the concept that a good player can throw any ball and be successful. But as I've found out the hard way going from drastically different lane conditions...you can make the game much, much, much more difficult trying to use a ball that is designed for different lane conditions. I still think Earl Anthony could throw a beat up house ball and outscore me throwing the best of the best ball on the market...prior to his death of course...but why make the game so much harder??

The ball doesn't make a bowler. The bowler makes the bowler. If having the best ball on the market equaled strikes then all the pros would have a 300 every game. With that being said it wouldn't make any sense to use a ball for a condition it wasn't make for. You wouldn't use a driver to putt would you? You can technically use any ball or club for that matter on any shot but why make it harder on yourself?