PDA

View Full Version : How do you click on Remember me? Advertising in the way......

Hammer
10-21-2013, 07:50 PM
I would like to click on remember me so I don't have to keep signing in. The only trouble is right below the log in is some advertising that blocks the remember and all you see is the me. Is there another way to click on remember me so I don't have to keep signing in? What's up with putting advertising over what you have to click on? :cool:

bowl1820
10-21-2013, 08:34 PM
I would like to click on remember me so I don't have to keep signing in. The only trouble is right below the log in is some advertising that blocks the remember and all you see is the me. Is there another way to click on remember me so I don't have to keep signing in? What's up with putting advertising over what you have to click on? :cool:

Yeah I had the same problem. with that AD.

What you do when you go to login is don't put in your User name or password or both.

and click on the login button it will say you made a error and redirect you to another login page.

once there put your name and password in normally and click the remember me box there.

Hammer
10-21-2013, 08:59 PM
:cool:Thanks bowl1820 it worked. :)