PDA

View Full Version : Attention BBAM Bowling and BowlingBoards.com Members

The KingPin
12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello BowlingBoards.com/BBAM Members, Friends, and Family...

I wanted to address everyone with what has happened. Due to unfortunate circumstances, the Bowling website BBAM or also known as Bowling Balls and More is closing. Luckily for BowlingBoards.com our relationship with the owner of the BBAM site has been great and therefore we are able to pick up where they are leaving off.

What this means is after tested by current users, the New BowlingBoards.com Bowling Score and Analysis System will be put into place.

I have and will be in the progress of contacting current users to make sure everything is working correctly. At that time we will release a lengthy article of what it is and all of the great features it includes.

So for now, we are very pleased to have our new friends here and we hope that you find the BowlingBoards.com site enjoyable. We are always changing for the better of the bowling community.

We have great things planned for 2009 and we hope you will be with us to enjoy these new features.

Also as always tell a friend about us!

Chris BowlingBoards.com

onefrombills
12-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for this heads up and it will be great as we all become one.....wasnt that a spice girls song ?:eek:

The KingPin
12-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks for this heads up and it will be great as we all become one.....wasnt that a spice girls song ?:eek:

I am not sure to laugh as you know who the spice girls are or you know the songs they sing???

onefrombills
12-30-2008, 11:25 PM
I am not sure to laugh as you know who the spice girls are or you know the songs they sing???

:rolleyes: :o :eek:

Baroncad
12-31-2008, 01:13 AM

Well he's a worldly and knowledgeable type guy that just happens to follows all-girls bands :cool:

onefrombills
12-31-2008, 03:35 AM
Well he's a worldly and knowledgeable type guy that just happens to follows all-girls bands :cool:

I was also a closet NKOTB fan .....New Kids On The Block :p

Iceman
12-31-2008, 04:06 AM
I followed our football team - Bengals. But then and still am more ashamed of them, so I follow the Bangals. Gotta love Susanna Hoffs!!!!

The KingPin
01-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I followed our football team - Bengals. But then and still am more ashamed of them, so I follow the Bangals. Gotta love Susanna Hoffs!!!!

are you a Reds fan too?