PDA

View Full Version : Clara Guerrero becomes first woman to qualify for World Series of Bowling ESPN finals

circlecity
10-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Clara Guerrero of Colombia needs a strike to become the first woman to ever qualify for a PBA World Series of Bowling ESPN finals

http://www.bowlingvids.com/clara-guerrero-becomes-first-woman-to-qualify-for-world-series-of-bowling-espn-finals-video_f5a56a173.html

vdubtx
10-29-2013, 10:15 AM
She is an awesome bowler. Saw her at one our local centers when she was bowling in a Sasba doubles tournament recently. Think she and the senior partner she was bowling with won that tournament.

Bunny
10-29-2013, 10:30 AM
We nicknamed her Clara "The Columbian Bull Whip" or just "The Columbian" for short. 3rd women to reach TV Finals behind Liz and Kelly!

Go Clara!!

We watched all day on Xtra Frame plugged into the big screen. Mike J gave an on-air shout out to my husband for his Birthday. He was so surprised! Which is ain't easy to do when you've been married for 21 years!! :p

mike_thomas93
10-29-2013, 10:33 AM
I was amazed to hear about that, as well. Clara's one of my favorites. She did excellent. Way to go, Clara :)

Stormed1
10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Great bowler. Great acomplishment. Now all she has to do is kick the 'boys" tsils