PDA

View Full Version : Cruel Intent and Video #HookTheWorld

jrob857
11-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Review:

The Cruel Intent is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. With dominating power and roll on heavy oil conditions, the Cruel Intent is the most angular and cleanest asymmetric ball that MOTIV has ever made. The Cruel Intent is built with the proven Sinister core that boost track flare that promotes nice transition in very low friction environments; all harness from the asymmetry that the Sinister core is. Surrounding this monster core is the well proven Fusion Pearl Reactive coverstock that has been on such great ball as the Primal Rage and Tribal. With this cover and core combination, the Cruel Intent is the most angular and continuous asymmetrical ball that MOTIV has ever made. Are you ready to Hook The World?

INNER CORE Sinister

COVERSTOCK Fusion Pearl Reactive

FINISH 4000 Grit Sanded

Comments:

The Cruel Intent is another wonderful piece in my bag. This is a definite ball to start out with when I’m bowling in high volume conditions. The 2Cruel was my first piece I got when I signed with MOITV last year and that turned out to be a go to ball for me. The new Cruel Intent now gives me that added continuation I needed when the 2Cruel was just not enough. When the lanes dictate me to go inside, I found that this ball was nice because it would get down the lane on a smooth roll and would give me great continuation to kick out the corner pins. The Cruel Intent is by far one of the more better asymmetrical bowling balls I have ever thrown and will be a nice added piece in any bag of any style of bowler.

Like: very smooth roll; nice angular motion that’s not too jerky snappy and very continuous.

Dislikes: none

I recommend the Cruel Intent for all bowlers and styles

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-vQxRB0k0