PDA

View Full Version : Found a Deal on Columbia Encounter if anyone is interested

Aslan
11-14-2013, 12:28 AM
I was looking for a Dark Encounter on BBE and got a message from a guy selling a Columbia Encounter 16lb NIB ball for $65 shipped.

I already have a NIB 16lb Encounter undrilled in my closet that I paid around $75 for so I don't necessarily need another one. But at this price, I gotta admit it's tempting.

This is the model before the Dark Encounter that was the model before the Wicked Encounter. So while it's certainly discontinued…it's also getting rather hard to find. I can usually find some used ones on Ebay for like $45 + shipping…there's a NIB one on there for $70…but $65 shipped is the cheapest price I've seen.

Just passing this along to you folks to see if anyone is interested. I'm still tempted to get it…just because of the price…but I just don't "need" it right now. So help make the decision easy on me. For all you whiners that are always complaining you need a new ball every week in the contest thread…here's a high end ball for under $70 shipped…half what you'd pay for a comparable ball…NIB, undrilled.