PDA

View Full Version : NIB 15lb Gems (Storm, Brunswick, Columbia, Ebonite, Hammer etc)

ChrispyBrownies
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Got the following for sale...All are 15lbs, New in original box, and 1st quality. If the ball has a * beside it, it does not have the original box.

Brunswick

Original Inferno (made in USA)
Ultimate Inferno (made in USA)
*Blazing Inferno (made in USA)
Twisted Fury Pearl
Quantum Helix

Storm

Virtual Gravity (original)
Virtual Energy
Reign (original)
*Second Dimension
T-Road Pearl
T-Road Solid
*Victory Road Pearl
Invasion Nano Pearl (limited edition release, Invasion core with Nano Pearl coverstock)

Hammer

*Black Widow
Black Widow Pearl
Jet Black Vibe

Ebonite

Gamebreaker

Columbia

*Resurgence

Aslan
11-14-2013, 04:59 PM
I know a guy that will certainly be interested in the Black Widow and possibly the Black Widow Pearl. Message me the price you're looking for shipped to California and I think I get at least one of those sold for ya.

ChrispyBrownies
11-15-2013, 12:55 AM
I dont really have a set price on anything. Shoot me an offer and we can work something out. I live in Ky, so I am not sure how much ship to CA would be.

MICHAEL
11-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Are you a Pro shop owner? If so are you listed? What is the name, and address of your shop! Thanks.. ice

Fabricate
11-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Very interested in the 2nd Dimension and possibly the Invasion! PM me with prices so we can deal

Aslan
11-15-2013, 02:35 PM
I dont really have a set price on anything. Shoot me an offer and we can work something out. I live in Ky, so I am not sure how much ship to CA would be.

I'm gonna need a ballpark price on the Black Widow and Black Widow Pearl. I know a guy who is definitely interested, but obviously his interest will depend on your price.

For example, I might be interested in those 2 balls at $40 shipped each. HE might be interested at closer to $70-$80 shipped. But if you're wanting $100+ shipped for each....I'm definitely out...but maybe he's still interested... But if you're talking $200 per ball shipped, then he'd probably be out as well.

ChrispyBrownies
11-16-2013, 01:29 AM
I can tell you I am looking for more than $200 on the Widows. Sorry.

Fabricate, PM me an offer and we can try to work something out.

ChrispyBrownies
11-16-2013, 01:29 AM
Also, Victory Road Pearl is sold.

Aslan
11-16-2013, 05:37 PM
I can tell you I am looking for more than $200 on the Widows. Sorry.

Fabricate, PM me an offer and we can try to work something out.

Okay. Yeah, I think he's definitely out then.

Fabricate
11-17-2013, 05:05 PM
pm'd

ChrispyBrownies
11-20-2013, 02:17 AM
Are you a Pro shop owner? If so are you listed? What is the name, and address of your shop! Thanks.. ice

Hahaha, no I am not a pro shop owner, just an avid collector.