PDA

View Full Version : Totally Defiant Ball Review

mikelj1a
11-16-2013, 09:12 AM
I had my ball drilled with the pin up above the fingers (20 X 4 ½ X 30). This provides me with a little more length than the Defiant Soul yet still produced a strong midlane roll and a very effective continuous, backend! One noticeable difference with this ball is the way it takes out the corner pins. Some of my in-between hits that would normally result in a weak 10 pin are being tripped off. With the added length, I didn’t have to switch ball as often as the heads began to burn out. I found this ball to be very effective in my PBA Experience league as well as under a typically house shot.

The 74MH coverstock gives me the look and the down lane reaction I am looking for. With this cover I don’t have to worry about the lanes getting burned up. This ball enabled me to stand just a bit left of between 20-25 and stay in the track. The reaction was controlled with a smooth back-end motion. This ball gets through the head and maintains its power all night long. What a great addition to my arsenal.