PDA

View Full Version : Contest Nov 18, 2013 to Nov 24, 2013 - Storm Reign On

BowlingBoards.com
11-18-2013, 12:26 AM
We are giving away a Storm Reign On for a random poster from Nov 18, 2013 through Nov 24, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

e-tank
11-18-2013, 01:02 AM
reaction vid for the reign on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukHiSIa7Tm4

good luck everyone!

bbgamer884
11-18-2013, 08:02 AM
I would love to win again. This ball looks like it would be good on heavy oil for me.

dnhoffman
11-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Not really a heavy oil ball coming out of the Thunder line is it?

Jaescrub
11-18-2013, 09:52 AM
O my I need this ball errr want this no wait need this ball yes. ha ha ha ;)

striker12
11-18-2013, 10:58 AM
looks like a nice ball going down the lane would not mind trying it out.

Aslan
11-18-2013, 12:44 PM
We are giving away a Storm Reign On for a random poster from Nov 18, 2013 through Nov 24, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

This is also known as the "Aslan Clause". :cool:

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.
I don't know if the "regulars" share that enthusiasm for new members/ideas/opinions. :confused:

vdubtx
11-18-2013, 12:46 PM
This is also known as the "Aslan Clause". :cool:

I don't know if the "regulars" share that enthusiasm for new members/ideas/opinions. :confused:
Purely speaking for yourself here.

The more the merrier to post here and join in on the conversations.

Aslan
11-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Purely speaking for yourself here.

The more the merrier to post here and join in on the conversations.

Since I'm a newbie and not a "regular"...I cannot speak for regulars.

But...rather than elaborate...I will simply state that I look forward to winning this ball no matter what it smells like...I'm hopin for like a cinnamon/apple...maybe a hint of pineapple...but whatever. As long as it doesn't smell like either black licorice or a donkeż's bunghole...I'm on board and ready to add this fine piece of equipment to my ARSEnal. I am counting on a 6-7 pin increase per series.

e-tank
11-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Since I'm a newbie and not a "regular"...I cannot speak for regulars.

But...rather than elaborate...I will simply state that I look forward to winning this ball no matter what it smells like...I'm hopin for like a cinnamon/apple...maybe a hint of pineapple...but whatever. As long as it doesn't smell like either black licorice or a donkeż's bunghole...I'm on board and ready to add this fine piece of equipment to my ARSEnal. I am counting on a 6-7 pin increase per series.

i think we need to start a aslan off topic thread haha. Seems like whenever i reply to one of your posts it always leads to an off topic discussion

Aslan
11-18-2013, 01:14 PM
i think we need to start a aslan off topic thread haha. Seems like whenever i reply to one of your posts it always leads to an off topic discussion

I've decided as a new year's resolution, that I will focus on not only keeping threads ON topic...but will force threads back to the topic when it is necessary.

For example...here...I'm going to politely thank e-tank for his interest in an Aslan Off Topic thread...but politely decline and remind him and the rest of the forum that the Storm Reign On ball is a high quality and cosmetically attractive piece of bowling ball equipment and I wish everyone the best of luck in this contest. :)

e-tank
11-18-2013, 01:19 PM
I've decided as a new year's resolution, that I will focus on not only keeping threads ON topic...but will force threads back to the topic when it is necessary.

For example...here...I'm going to politely thank e-tank for his interest in an Aslan Off Topic thread...but politely decline and remind him and the rest of the forum that the Storm Reign On ball is a high quality and cosmetically attractive piece of bowling ball equipment and I wish everyone the best of luck in this contest. :)

Speaking of the storm reign on, I currently have a vacancy in my arsenal that i would love to fill in with the reign on brought to you by storm bowling products. Storm, the bowlers company.

Aslan
11-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Speaking of the storm reign on, I currently have a vacancy in my arsenal that i would love to fill in with the reign on brought to you by storm bowling products. Storm, the bowlers company.

And after watching the videos of it's reaction on the alley, it's fair to assume that this ball will never NOT get a strike. Like most bowling ball reaction videos....it is guaranteed to get you a 300 game EVERY game. And since I don't have a 300 game (despite them being so common these days)...I could really use this wonderful piece of equipment graciously offered by Storm; the bowler's company.

e-tank
11-18-2013, 02:41 PM
And after watching the videos of it's reaction on the alley, it's fair to assume that this ball will never NOT get a strike. Like most bowling ball reaction videos....it is guaranteed to get you a 300 game EVERY game. And since I don't have a 300 game (despite them being so common these days)...I could really use this wonderful piece of equipment graciously offered by Storm; the bowler's company.

Storm continues to be the most popular brand among bowlers of every level. Why? Because storm is a bowlers company that spends day and night bringing the best technology to you, to get you that elusive 300. Being a bowlers company, storm vows to bring you equipment for every lane condition to help you reach your maximum potential and in particular for the sake of this discussion, the reign on which will reign down strikes on medium conditions.

Aslan
11-18-2013, 03:15 PM
etank-

I think it important to mention that we have not seen excitement like this, surrounding a bowling ball release, since the release of the Storm SYNC. In terms of actual excitement levels...not since the new Prince was born in England...to that hot Kate chick and the gumpy lookin royal guy...has there been a buzz like this.

BillF pmd me...he's averaging a 301 with this ball. It's SO good, it knocks over pins on the lane next to you. And Jamau24...why settle for ONE 300 game a night...with this ball on his THS...I don't see how he doesn't throw TWO 300 games a night!! And if Iceman convinces ya to tri-grip drill it...well, it'll probably strike without you even having to take it out of the bag...you can just sit there and eat nachos...the ball will roll itself.

e-tank...I just don't understand where the excitement is. Maybe people see this giveaway as SO good that it must not be true. Kinda like the million dollars Iceman inherited from the prince in Kenya...it never showed up in his bank account. So, as the late great George W. would say, "Fool me once...shame on me. But if ya fool me twice, well, thats....then well, you're not gonna fool me again."

bigjimbo316
11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Would love to win, please pick me!

Mudpuppy
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Looks like it has very good action. And BTW it is Grape scented. I could use a little more action on my ball and improve the scent of my bowling bag to boot.

MICHAEL
11-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Storm continues to be the most popular brand among bowlers of every level. Why? Because storm is a bowlers company that spends day and night bringing the best technology to you, to get you that elusive 300. Being a bowlers company, storm vows to bring you equipment for every lane condition to help you reach your maximum potential and in particular for the sake of this discussion, the reign on which will reign down strikes on medium conditions.

I would have to agree with your view,,, both of my recent 300's were with storm products,,, the only balls that roll, as well as the smell!!

IQ pearl...300

Virtual Gravity nano pearl... 300

I use other bands, but nothing quite like a good Storm!! That's what the weathermen say!!! LOL Good luck to all!!

dnhoffman
11-19-2013, 11:35 AM
My cranberry ice Sync gives me powers only a scented ball could...

Bunny
11-19-2013, 02:36 PM
The Reign On would fit nicely in my bag with my Hy Road Pearl. And similar scents so that's a plus! :)

e-tank
11-19-2013, 02:54 PM
The Reign On would fit nicely in my bag with my Hy Road Pearl. And similar scents so that's a plus! :)

What happened to opposites attract?

maddogmyers
11-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Would be great to add this ball to the bag.

The German Shepherd
11-20-2013, 02:58 PM
What a great piece of equipment...

BuchananChris
11-21-2013, 08:50 AM
I use a Galaxy 300, have for the last 30 years. Think I would like to try something new.

Arc&Roll
11-21-2013, 01:02 PM
I could use this ball badly..... My other storm ball (Marvel S) is very strong and I need a compliment to it. Had a real tough night trying to control the hook. This would be an awesome addition.

Bunny
11-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Looking at the tech specs on the Reign On. I think it would fit my game perfectly, eh!

Aslan
11-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Looking at the tech specs on the Reign On. I think it would fit my game perfectly, eh!

At least you got game to begin with. Some of us need this ball just so we can someday hope to have "game".

Whiteshadow
11-21-2013, 06:40 PM
New bowler needs new ball ;)

Aslan
11-22-2013, 01:11 AM
New bowler needs new ball ;)

S**tty bowler needs new ball… :(

jynyc
11-22-2013, 09:46 AM
First time post, lefty bowler average 190...I've typically have always purchased from the Ebonite and Track family and have overall been very satisfied. Are makes by Storm superior in your opinions?? I've also always wondered if certain ball makes had better results for left handed bowlers vs. right handed bowlers and vice versa. Thanks for reading!

Rodneylynn1977
11-22-2013, 10:00 AM
I need to get me one of those Reign On's If I like it enough I will get a Reign Of Power.

e-tank
11-22-2013, 01:15 PM
First time post, lefty bowler average 190...I've typically have always purchased from the Ebonite and Track family and have overall been very satisfied. Are makes by Storm superior in your opinions?? I've also always wondered if certain ball makes had better results for left handed bowlers vs. right handed bowlers and vice versa. Thanks for reading!

imo every ball company is the same and there really is no bad ball. The ball may not fit up to your style for a multitude of reasons but its still a good ball for someone. With that being said, different ball company has different general characteristics. For example storm is known it have a skid/flip style of balls where as say Brunswick is known to have more roll

jynyc
11-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

MICHAEL
11-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Anything to make her happy!!!! Manic could use a ball like this! I don't need one,,lol,,, but she puts up with me, and deserves a reward....(:) She has had another perfect game Thursday, a 212!! Very proud husband!!!

e-tank
11-23-2013, 01:54 PM
LOL you call your wife manic? Thats cold iceman haha

STRYKER
11-24-2013, 10:44 PM
good luck to everyone

e-tank
11-25-2013, 12:54 PM
fb won this week

shame...i had use for the reign on too

Bunny
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM