PDA

View Full Version : Verve Healthy Energy Drink is packed full of healthy, energy boosting ingredients:

onefrombills
01-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey there guys I was looking for the other VERVE post that I had started but couldnt, so Im doing a new one for all the new people that have come over from BBAM. We are working on getting VERVE the offical energy drink of Bowlingboards.com.

Below I have given all that this little can has to keep you going all day long WITHOUT the CRASH of those so-called energy drinks. Please feel free to email me back with any questions that may come up about this product. You can go right to my website and order product right from there as well.

Mangosteen Juice Whole Fruit and Pericarp Extract,
Antioxidant Vitamins, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea,
100% ionic, life-giving plant sourced Minerals and
An Energy Blend fused with the above ingredients, to give you an energy rush that lasts a long time.
You will be able to go for hours on just one can of Verve! Your body will appreciate all that healthy stuff.
Verve has a tropical exotic fruit flavor, with a new approach to health and energy.* This healthy energy drink delivers the power to go all day, instead of just a short burst of energy.

So, you get the energy you need without any wear and tear on your body.* It's a radically different formula, and it's ingredients are actually good for you!

Protecting the Good Stuff inside the Can
The Verve Drink secret isn't just the impressive list of ingredients, it's how they get them in the can. The Vemma company's MD from China, Yibing Wang already created the world's most powerful liquid antioxidant formula in Vemma®. Now, Dr Wang has used his vast knowledge in wellness formulations and manufacturing. So, this drink will have you kicking it like Bruce Lee in no time.
And, it's not that easy to protect all the good stuff inside the can. However, Dr. Wang found a way to maintain the delicate phytonutrients, minerals and vitamins in the Verve drink. A special proprietary process and protective can lining is used. It really is the world's healthiest energy drink.

Verve!™ is now available in the United States, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, and Germany,. It's also available in Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand . The Vemma Verve will be available in other countries throughout 2008 and 2009.

Best Wishes,
Brian Hirsch
www.Myverve.com/BrianHirsch