PDA

View Full Version : Moses Lake WA.

Big Daddy
11-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Anyone here from the central WA. area? Perhaps a meet-up somewhere for some friendly battle at a local ally?

J Anderson
11-28-2013, 08:29 PM
You'd think that with the number of members on the boards, there would be some one else from Washington to reply to your post. It's as if new members come out to this section once, see there's almost no activity and then ignore it on all future visits to the site.

Aslan
11-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Not only am I not from central Washington state…but I've never actually been to the state of Washington. I did come close once…like Portland, OR. I actually didn't think anyone lived in Washington state outside of Seattle.

Big Daddy
11-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Not only am I not from central Washington state…but I've never actually been to the state of Washington. I did come close once…like Portland, OR. I actually didn't think anyone lived in Washington state outside of Seattle.

Lol! There's lots of us over here in the pucker brush!

Aslan
11-28-2013, 10:54 PM
You'd think that with the number of members on the boards, there would be some one else from Washington to reply to your post. It's as if new members come out to this section once, see there's almost no activity and then ignore it on all future visits to the site.

I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

There are 15 members online right now. Before adjusting for population density…there's a 28% chance that a member other than BigDaddy is from the state of Washington. Given Washington's population density, it's more like a 0.6% chance that of 14 members…one or more would be from the state of Washington.