PDA

View Full Version : Bowlingball.com

charles holbert
01-05-2009, 09:24 AM
I have bought several bowling balls, bags and wrist support from bowlingball.com. they have good prices and free shipping they are always ship in good shape.

thanks charles:)

kev3inp
01-05-2009, 10:07 AM
I've dealt with hem myself and been satisfied. The only problem with them for me is I have to pay state sales tax. :)

NoTapNorm
01-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I purchased a 4-ball Ebonite bag and a bevel knife from bowlingball.com. The price on the bag was very good- they had an end-of-year sale, and I purchased it for $100- usually goes for about 130-140. Shipping took a week, as it was during the holidays, and coming from FL to OH, but the cost of shipping (ZERO) was worth it.

I also just purchased some finger grips and a shirt a week later- coming USPS. We'll see how long that takes.

NoTapNorm
01-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Bought a hammer razyr for $67 on Friday 1/23, it was in my hands on tuesday 1/27! Price included shipping. quick turnaround!

The Bowling Guru
02-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I have purchased everything from bowling balls, to tape, to various other gadgets, and they have all arrived within a few days in perfect condition. The site offers free shipping, plus very reasonable prices, and they are very reliable in terms of fulfilling orders. Whenever I need something bowling-related, this is the first place I go to.

ThongPrincess
03-28-2009, 12:27 AM
On March 18th I clicked on the Circle banner on this site. I didn't expect to find the shoes I have used the last 2 - 3 years. The last time I asked at my Pro Shop they told me they were discontinued, but would check with their distributor. I was told I got the last pair.

I don't know if they were re-released, but I found left handed shoes, the purple and blue. I ordered 2 pair. The initial price was $49.99/pair or $99.98 total. Then there was a $40 discount and free shipping. So for $59.98 I now have 2 pair of the shoes I really like. They were scheduled to arrive on March 26 and sure enough, on March 26th they arrived.

Excellent price and service!

JaxBowlingGuy
03-29-2009, 09:21 PM
I've dealt with hem myself and been satisfied. The only problem with them for me is I have to pay state sales tax. :)

I feel you on that one... I have purchased a few things on there like the storm cleaners, polishes, ect... i usually use bowling.com but both are about the same in pricing and always next day shipping for me.. woohoo...lol

JaxBowlingGuy
06-14-2009, 10:37 PM
I feel you on that one... I have purchased a few things on there like the storm cleaners, polishes, ect... i usually use bowling.com but both are about the same in pricing and always next day shipping for me.. woohoo...lol

Same here.. Usually use bowl.com but now that I can use my virtualtournnaments winnings on the bowlingball.com site i have been oing more to them.. and they also have all my storm cleaners and different nick nacks.. can cant beat their 5 boxes of polishing/cleaning towels for $20.. and the next day shipping for free is nice since they are only like an hour up 95.. :-)

The tax is kinda a drag but I also use coupons so that takes care of that..lol

floridanative772
08-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Just recently ordered my new 2 ball roller from them. Wasn't sure about a feature so clicked on the live chat. Woman helping me said "I'm not sure but there is one in the lobby ill run and check " . Went out of her way just to satisfy me. Ordered at 4pm Tuesday and got it next day, I am in Florida though. Previously ordered from bowlersparadise and takes forever as they are in Calif. I will use bowlingball.com from now on.

americantrotter
08-30-2012, 09:05 AM
I know we have talked about this in another thread, but this a good thread to come back to because it's all positive. (The previous thread had a complaint that was born out of a misynderstanding)

I love the site. I have ordered 2 balls, 2 bags, plenty of accesories, and 2 pairs of shoes. I love the site. I especially love that they have older products longer because they keep a big inventory. Means that if you see someone at the alley with an older model of something you might have a chance to get it new if you like it.

James The Bowler
03-03-2013, 05:07 PM
I love bowlingball.com because they have everything you need for bowling. I really like the Perfect Scale feature because it allows you to compare the approximate hook ratio of each of the balls across companies. Great site :)

v33dubfox
03-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Too bad shipping to Canada is really expensive. My local pro shop cannot have replacement soles for my Etonic shoes. bowlingball.com have them in stock but there is 35$ for shipping. I don't know why.... it weights almost nothing and could easily fit in an envelope...

James The Bowler
03-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Too bad shipping to Canada is really expensive. My local pro shop cannot have replacement soles for my Etonic shoes. bowlingball.com have them in stock but there is 35$ for shipping. I don't know why.... it weights almost nothing and could easily fit in an envelope...

I don't know if this is the exact reason, but it could be because it is across country and out of country. The actual store resides in Daytona Beach, Fl, and it is expensive to ship out of country. Don't quote me on this though, I am just throwing out a thought...

v33dubfox
03-05-2013, 07:19 PM
I really don't know why. I often buy and sell some items via eBay. Today, I shipped a box to Virginia that weights near 2 pounds and it costs me 23$.

Greenday
04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I cannot stress how awesome this website is. I bought my Sync from them. I bought a bowling bag from them. I've bought ball cleaners, towels, etc. all sorts of stuff from them. Quick service, good prices.

Bought a pair of Dexter SST8's from them, size 10. I'm either a 10 or 10.5 depending on the brand and since I heard they run a little big, I got the 10s. Still to big. Emailed them, they emailed me a shipping label, sent the shoes back on Monday, they got them and are mailing out the 9.5s today. These guys are great.

And they even wrote me a personal thank you note on my last receipt.