PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Aslan
12-07-2013, 06:48 PM
The thread about my banning got locked before I could go back and check it, so I'm just going to say a quick thanks here…maybe Bowl1820 can just move it to the closed thread or whatever. I don't want it to become a "I love you, you love me" thread NOR fertile ground for Disagreement 2014.

I will just say "thank you" to all those (6) that voted "no". I also thank all those who made positive comments. I have had MANY disagreements with noeymc, JAnderson, Hampe, and Hammer…and have exchanged jabs with them…yet they all echoed the same sentiment that I never really did anything "that bad" and banning was way over the top.

I also agree with the person that said he found it rather cowardly of those that voted "yes" that they didn't bother to comment. It was suggested that I "work it out" with the people I have disagreements with. What do they dislike about me? I can't "work it out" if I don't know what "IT" is.

And I must say I was impressed with Iceman and even d-hoff. While Iceman and I exchange jabs, I've always respected him, his character, his bowling ability, and his "flare for the dramatic". I had sincerely hoped he would vote "yes"…it just didn't seem like "him". And yes, d-hoff and I are enemies…there's certainly a dislike there…I'm not sure why…just two fellas that rub each other the wrong way. But even though he ended his post with "maybe he should vote yes"…the first part of his post was appreciated and gained a bit of respect from me on my end.

Thats all I have to say. Matter closed. For those of you with monsterous bugs up your butt…hopefully you've taken Bowl1820's advice and "ignored" me…and thus you can't even see this!! :cool:

vdubtx
12-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Aslan,

While I did not have a chance to vote, I wouldn't have wanted anyone banned from the site just because one gets on a lot of peoples nerves. Maybe you can use this as a chance to interact a bit differently with the folks on the site?

Looking forward to many more spirited discussions. :cool:

sprocket
12-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I missed the vote too but I certainly would have voted "No". I don't feel the need to put anyone on an ignore list either. My simple solution for a thread that has gone off track is to simply post something that is on track and hope that others take the hint and resume the original conversation. If the original conversation was a topic I consider non-bowling related or too "hot" I probably won't even read it let alone post in it.

dnhoffman
12-07-2013, 11:20 PM
I didn't want you banned either, wouldn't have sat right with me. That being said, please try to get along man. I put you on my ignore list because obviously you and I weren't going to coexist well, but I do wish you the best in bowling, forum'ing, and everything else'ing. But seriously, the next time you feel like being the antagonist just for the sake of being...don't.

MICHAEL
12-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Aslan,,, what can Iceman say,,,,, maybe this sums it up,,, why didn't I vote YES!!! :o

Mudpuppy
12-16-2013, 03:16 PM
If it was voting to ban you from the state of Michigan it would be a clear yes. But on the forum front definitely a no - but I didn't even see it so I didn't vote.