PDA

View Full Version : Two-handed Bowlers: I have found your new God...

dnhoffman
12-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Enjoy..:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOij1prDhmI

STRYKER
12-09-2013, 09:01 PM
i'm not trying to make fun of him but at first i thought he was having a seizure.but as long as it works for him who cares what it looks like and he seemed to be doing decent in the video

dnhoffman
12-09-2013, 09:09 PM
I dunno man... I found it extremely hilarious!

sprocket
12-09-2013, 10:59 PM
I've seen him before on you tube. What's funny is, no matter where you pause his delivery after the second step it looks impossible for the ball to be delivered in any successful way from that point on. Try it. Pause it ANYWHERE after the second step. Then do it again and again. It doesn't matter. It defies all rules of physics and gravity at every single moment.

sprocket
12-09-2013, 11:05 PM
I can't stop laughing! I know he's good and all but if you pause it just after he lets go of the ball it looks like both his legs are broken! HA HA HA!

tr33frog
12-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Dang, I thought I felt awkward throwing 2 handed. That looks impressively difficult.

MICHAEL
12-10-2013, 01:25 AM
How would you as a coach teach this unique delivery!! I can't even see what is happening, its so damn FAST!!!
Wow crazy leg movement, faster then the human eye can detect!!! VERY ,,,, different!! It looks like you could hurt yourself, if you weren't careful!! But try to think of how a coach would even put it into words, how to duplicate this delivery!! :confused:

zdawg
12-10-2013, 02:58 AM
I'm not even sure what the hell he is doing other than somehow throwing the ball with amazing hook....given the current abysmal state of my game maybe I'll adopt this style, even though I have no idea what he is doing

dnhoffman
12-10-2013, 07:27 AM
i've seen people with epilepsy bowl with a smoother delivery (this is not a joke).

J Anderson
12-10-2013, 09:22 AM
i've seen people with epilepsy bowl with a smoother delivery (this is not a joke).

Unless an epileptic has a seizure while making his or her delivery, they wouldn't be any less smooth than anyone else.

sprocket
12-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Seriously guys you have got to watch this while pausing at various times. It really looks like his left hand comes off the ball last in which case, which hand does he bowl with? There is no conceivable way a bowling delivery will ever me more bizarre than this.

I have seen a guy with cerebral palsy bowl much smoother than this bowling off the wrong foot.

Really though, I have no problem with the way this guy bowls. Whatever gets the job done, I say.

Bunny
12-10-2013, 11:58 AM
http://youtu.be/6EBsLOJv-yI

dnhoffman
12-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I nominate this for a Topic of the Week sticky

tr33frog
12-10-2013, 12:41 PM
How would you as a coach teach this unique delivery!! I can't even see what is happening, its so damn FAST!!!
Wow crazy leg movement, faster then the human eye can detect!!! VERY ,,,, different!! It looks like you could hurt yourself, if you weren't careful!! But try to think of how a coach would even put it into words, how to duplicate this delivery!! :confused:

I'd be shocked if there was a coach involved. Or that he forgot everything the coach told him. I'm amazed at the speed he is getting, have to imagine it is a lighter ball.

Aslan
12-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Saw everything I needed to see in frame 1.

Bowl...split. Tries to pick up spare one-handed...misses.

I bowled next to a couple 2-handers last night. I watched their scores and "pretended" I was bowling against them for motivation. I won 3 out of 3. The one young, better of the 2 bowler was great when all the pins fell down...and he definitely had striking ability...but he left some weird spares...and was probably 20% at picking them up. In one match...I started out bad...he was up on me 10 pins in the 8th and we both spared in the 9th. I ended up beating him 151-149. He threw it in the gutter on ball one...then cut through the pins on ball 2.

I like that the kid in the video has an offical looking bowling shirt with his name on it...but everything else he's doing aggravates me.

Hampe
12-16-2013, 09:50 AM
There is no conceivable way a bowling delivery will ever me more bizarre than this.I'd say this style isn't necessarily more bizarre, but maybe equally bizarre :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vbnwtL7I8

tr33frog
12-16-2013, 10:04 AM
I'd say this style isn't necessarily more bizarre, but maybe equally bizarre :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vbnwtL7I8

Thats pretty crazy. His strikes were all over the place, but getting spares doing that is a bit shocking.