PDA

View Full Version : MY WIFE ASK ME, "What do you want for christmas"?

MICHAEL
12-11-2013, 10:22 AM
I gave her the usual, World Peace, No one going to bed hungry, No child left behind, cars that run off of hydrogen, no GMO's, People that steal cheat and rob innocent average Americans, (bankers, stockbrokers, and most politicians), burn in eternal fire, clean unpolluted water that's FREE! (you know the usual I ask for)!

But then she said,,,, REALLY ICEMAN,,, ( I don't know why she calls me iceman, but she does),, what do you really want?

I was tempted to say as I do many times, "my two front teeth"! But she is tried of that reply!

I have so much, that its really hard to think of something that's reasonable! I have so much, and being grateful that I found her, and she is a part of my life. "WHAT ELSE COULD I want"?

1. New bowling ball, Byte?
2. New 6 bag storm bowling bag
3. Oven to cook oil out of ball, or a food dehydrator that has been mentioned on this site that I could convert
4. Old jutbox with real live 45's inside in pristine condition
5. 1967 corvette sting ray in factory condition
6. Sherman Tank from world war 2 with ammo
7. 80 inch tv
8. New addition to the house, game room!
9. full length shuffle board, tournament quality
10. Old Pin Ball game form the 60s,,,, Iceman! Takes nickels'! lol
11. Dune buggy that's street legal, ( tubular steel type)
12. A robotic dog, life like but only eats electricity, and I can turn him off when we go on vacations ect!!
13. A robotic cat, to warrant off field mice, that I don't have, but could possibly some day!!
14. An observatory, with a revolving tourant, that can revolve 360 to observe the constellations!

I could list a dozen or more other great gifts that Iceman would like, but hey,,, I am not greedy! I wounder if my Wonderful Wife will read this before Christmas,,,,,, and,,,,,,,, hummmm :rolleyes:

J Anderson
12-11-2013, 10:49 AM
People that steal cheat and rob innocent average Americans, (bankers, stockbrokers, and most politicians), burn in eternal fire,

12. A robotic dog, life like but only eats electricity, and I can turn him off when we go on vacations ect!!

Your first requests reminded me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdeTr3lWPnY

Is this what you have in mind? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSoC1VUdavE

dnhoffman
12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
I just asked to be left alone on Saturdays.... fingers crossed!

MICHAEL
12-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Your first requests reminded me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdeTr3lWPnY

Is this what you have in mind? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSoC1VUdavE

Well Mr Anderson, you hit on two goods one there!! That song by Woody, is RIGHT ON!!,,, and I have been a huge fan of the Dr Who series!! Yes,,,, the dogs intellect is great, but the exterior needs to be more REAL DOG LIKE...LOL
thanks enjoyed both!

MICHAEL
12-11-2013, 11:15 AM

Sounds like TRUE LOVE,,, ... BA HUM BUG!!! LOL ;)

Mudpuppy
12-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Iceman I like the way you think - think big for sure. Let's hope you don't get a new christmas tie or sweater.

Aslan
12-11-2013, 12:03 PM

I bet you just guessed Mrs. Iceman's list!!

My Guess at Mrs. Iceman's List:

1. Please close the bathroom door.
2. Please stop going out of the house in your bathrobe.
3. I love to bowl hun...but once in awhile a gift that isn't a bowling ball would be nice.
4. Stop bowling in the house.
5. haircut...I go 6 times a year...I'm just asking for half that from you.
6. Be nicer to that Aslan guy...I like him.
7. My hairdryer, curing iron, the toaster, the record player, the oven, and our microwave are NOT bowling ball modification tools.
8. Love the Christmas spirit...but please don't wear the santa costume February through September.
9. Join a SPORT LEAGUE already ya ****y!!
10. a nice gold watch...NOT ordered from the USBC catalog.

kidding!!

MICHAEL
12-11-2013, 09:49 PM
I bet you just guessed Mrs. Iceman's list!!

My Guess at Mrs. Iceman's List:

1. Please close the bathroom door.
2. Please stop going out of the house in your bathrobe.
3. I love to bowl hun...but once in awhile a gift that isn't a bowling ball would be nice.
4. Stop bowling in the house.
5. haircut...I go 6 times a year...I'm just asking for half that from you.
6. Be nicer to that Aslan guy...I like him.
7. My hairdryer, curing iron, the toaster, the record player, the oven, and our microwave are NOT bowling ball modification tools.
8. Love the Christmas spirit...but please don't wear the santa costume February through September.
9. Join a SPORT LEAGUE already ya ****y!!
10. a nice gold watch...NOT ordered from the USBC catalog.

kidding!!

You know Aslan,, your beginning to grow on me! JUST KIDDING??? Just for your information, I do sleep in my Santa Suit at night from Thanksgiving, till New Years day! My wife has a thing about sleeping with Santa!! I do it just to keep Mrs clauses Happy, if you know what I mean!! HOOO,,,ho,,,hOOOOOO!!

Not a bad list of Mrs Clause's wishes,,,, a couple were almost right on! LOL Kidding!!