PDA

View Full Version : Two strong Sundays in a role..

MICHAEL
12-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Well, I had a 684 posted here last week, and this week almost a 700,,, 687.... Mrs Icewoman had a great game a series also!! A chip off the old Ice Block!! http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/imagine686868/aaabowling12152013_zpsc37a27d9.jpg (http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/imagine686868/media/aaabowling12152013_zpsc37a27d9.jpg.html)

dnhoffman
12-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Grats on the nice series!

I had a 692, 698, and a 695 in the last 2 weeks - beginning to feel like I'm 700 cursed. Can't seem to get over that ledge.

Bowled 255 in game 1 last Wednesday and was sure I had it, ended with a 660-something.... Grinds my gears :mad:

tr33frog
12-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Solid night of bowling! Hard to complain at anything over 660, and I've learned that if you try people think you are an ***, lol.

tr33frog
12-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Grats on the nice series!

I had a 692, 698, and a 695 in the last 2 weeks - beginning to feel like I'm 700 cursed. Can't seem to get over that ledge.

Bowled 255 in game 1 last Wednesday and was sure I had it, ended with a 660-something.... Grinds my gears :mad:

LOL! I promise I didn't see this post here when I posted my comment about complaing about getting a 660. Oh boy.

Bunny
12-15-2013, 11:07 PM
Well, I had a 684 posted here last week, and this week almost a 700,,, 687.... Mrs Icewoman had a great game a series also!! A chip off the old Ice Block!!

I'll say she beat all of you the last game!

Nice bowling Mr. and Mrs. Ice!!

dnhoffman
12-15-2013, 11:23 PM
LOL! I promise I didn't see this post here when I posted my comment about complaing about getting a 660. Oh boy.

Hah. It's ok.

MICHAEL
12-15-2013, 11:54 PM
I'll say she beat all of you the last game!

Nice bowling Mr. and Mrs. Ice!!

thanks bunny,,, I lost 17 pounds of Ice,,,, ( I get hot just watching her role a great game, or series)!!! Too bad its all
water weight!! LOL She is one of the top 3 women bowlers on two of our leagues, and many times beats the other two!

Tonight she had the high female game with her 237! She just started bowling when I did 3 years ago! She is developing into one hell of a ICEWOMANl!! We won all four, just like last week! We are climbing the ranks, shooting for first!!

tr33frog
12-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Hah. It's ok.
I was in that exact same spot last year, had at least 4 series over 685. I'd be mumbling and grouchy, but everyone looked at me weird for complaining. Good bowler problems I guess.

MICHAEL
12-16-2013, 11:52 AM
I was in that exact same spot last year, had at least 4 series over 685. I'd be mumbling and grouchy, but everyone looked at me weird for complaining. Good bowler problems I guess.

You know Frog,,, I TRY REAL HARD not to come across that way. I see others do it and its a turn off for me! Knowing this makes me have a WHOLE different attitude on what I call"

"Turn Around Responses After Not Being Happy with a Shot or Series"

I have learned to make the ugly faces, and curse the pins with my back to my fellow bowlers, upon turning around I always have a very neutral look on my face! LOL You could say I have a PHD in this art form! (:) I know that many might be turned off as mentioned above when you get upset for not hitting a 800, or even 700!

Bunny
12-16-2013, 12:09 PM

Good bowler problems. He, he. That's funny! Wish I had those!!

You know Frog,,, I TRY REAL HARD not to come across that way. I see others do it and its a turn off for me! Knowing this makes me have a WHOLE different attitude on what I call"

I have learned to make the ugly faces, and curse the pins with my back to my fellow bowlers, upon turning around I always have a very neutral look on my face! LOL You could say I have a PHD in this art form! (:) I know that many might be turned off as mentioned above when you get upset for not hitting a 800, or even 700!

That is a great lesson! How did you get so wise Iceman?

vdubtx
12-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Nice shooting. Why did you black out the averages? Don't want to show anyone your real average?? LOL, just messin' with ya ICEMAN!

Also, it's in a "row".

tr33frog
12-16-2013, 12:46 PM

I try to let loose a little when I'm playing athletic games or sports, just to be out of character with everything else I do. The not being grouchy at the end of a night is something I'm working on, have got better this year, but not where I need to be. I've always been bad at the, "act like you've been there before". I probably show something after enough solid 10s when I have already made adjustments for it, solid 8 or 9 and pocket 7/10, but outside of that I know it is all on me.