PDA

View Full Version : VISE Interchangeable Finger (IF)

bowl1820
12-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Cecil Scarboro, VP of New Product Development, gives a brief introduction and instructional for the new VISE Interchangeable Finger (previously Pop Grip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdj4O4XL1Rg

MICHAEL
12-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Both have all our balls drilled to use the vise system! I like very much!!!

zdawg
12-17-2013, 11:50 PM
I think when I get my new ball drilled I'm going to have this done to both my new ball and my old ball.

I'm assuming these things are pretty sturdy/hard to break?

dnhoffman
12-18-2013, 08:01 AM
I dunno about the fingers... but investing in the Interchangeable thumb has been well worth it... freakin LOVE it.

Hampe
12-18-2013, 08:45 AM
I was thinking that myself. It's easy to see how it would help for thumbs.....but fingers? Once you have a size that fits, aren't all finger inserts in that size basically identical?

bowl1820
12-18-2013, 09:07 AM
I think when I get my new ball drilled I'm going to have this done to both my new ball and my old ball.
I'm assuming these things are pretty sturdy/hard to break?

While having a interchangeable thumb and fingers is great for doing demo balls.

I don't really see having interchangeable fingers as being a benefit for the majority of bowlers. It would just be a unnecessary expense and another fiddly bit to be worrying about.

Hampe
12-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Ahhhhhh.....demo balls. Didn't think about that. I guess they are not totally worthless then :)

zdawg
12-19-2013, 12:54 AM
I dunno about the fingers... but investing in the Interchangeable thumb has been well worth it... freakin LOVE it.

Yeah, that's actually what I meant lol, didn't even realize the video was talking about the other fingers...shows how much I was paying attention :p