PDA

View Full Version : Sigma sting-come get motiv-ated!!!

rickzakrajsek
12-18-2013, 10:52 AM
SO …Replace my Sigma Tour will you? I’ve always said all I need in my bag is a Sigma Tour, a
Sigma Tour and a Sigma Tour as this ball has been everything to me! Its earned me multiple top 16 PBA Regional Finishes. A PBA 299 game and multiple league honor scores including an 842 Series. So you cant get it out of my hands. I won’t do it! When I heard we were coming out with a new Sigma I just couldn’t believe there was more that this line of ball could give. BOY was I wrong! This ball not only gives me everything the original Sigma Tour did but so much more. I’ve always loved the ball continuation the Motiv product line has provided but this one is just plain CRAZY! With its repeatable, reliable and consistent motion and its unbelievable continuation through the pins the STING in now my new benchmark ball. This balls shape combined with what the Cruel Intent and Primal Rage bring makes them the PERFECT 1-2-3 punch for any condition. This ball is truly amazing and will give you the response you are looking for on THS as well as many of the tough Kegel Challenge or PBA patterns.
This SIGMA STING is the ball you will grab to measure all other balls against. The proven Sigma core with the new Pearlized shell is what makes this ball so versatile. Don’t miss out …COME GET STUNG!

Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV STAFF
www.motivbowling.com