PDA

View Full Version : What I want

tccstudent
12-19-2013, 04:16 PM
I would love to find a new or used Storm Reign of Fire to have as a backup since that is still my go to ball and rolls better then anything else I have in my bag.

dnhoffman
12-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Try ebay man, there are a few there

tccstudent
12-24-2013, 09:51 PM
I looked and all that would come up is the Reign of Power. Reign, Reign Supreme, and Reign On not the orginal Reign of Fire I went through all 28 pages of storm bowling balls not a single Reign of Fire listed

e-tank
12-24-2013, 10:53 PM
You could look into the reign of power. Same stats and core as the reign of fire except for having a different solid coverstock. Both have OOB 1000 grit sanded finish so i would assume the covers are similar

tccstudent
12-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Thats what im thinking of drilling up. After hearing all this talk about this Tri Grip I may try it with that ball if i can find a pro shop doing the tri grip around here

The German Shepherd
01-23-2014, 05:08 PM
I have a Reign of Power and it is my #1 "et me out of trouble" ball. Very consistent and hard hitting. You would think that the dull finish would make it hook at your feet, bu this ball projects well down the lane and hits with good energy. When everything else is laving 10 pins, this ball is magic. I have mine drilled 65 x 4.75 x 65 and I love it. I have rolled the Reign of Fire and found it to be fairy "condition specific, " meaning not as flexible and easy to use. Of course YMMV...

Jay

tccstudent
01-23-2014, 06:05 PM
I actually just drilled up a Reign of Power on Tuesday. It seems a lot more flippy then my Reign of Fire but then again my Reign of Fire has more games on it then i am able to count. I also just dropped it off for its first bake. So I will also see how much more hook it gives me after all the oil is pulled out of it.

bowl1820
01-23-2014, 06:59 PM
I would love to find a new or used Storm Reign of Fire to have as a backup since that is still my go to ball and rolls better then anything else I have in my bag.

Well the Reign of Fire came out back in January 2010. If you want to try and replace it with a similar ball.

It has the R2S Solid coverstock and the C.A.M core, RG 2.57 Diff. 0.048, so you'd want to try and match those as close as you can.