PDA

View Full Version : I got my Chosen Path today

Stormed1
12-21-2013, 04:07 AM
I received the Chosen Path pearl I won in the 12 days of Christmas givaway today. I drilled it up 60x4.5x35. Hope to throw it over the weekend . Otherwise I will throw it in league Monday night

MICHAEL
12-21-2013, 08:50 AM
looks sweet, but,,,, BUT that's not the Tri grip?? lol,,, I swear that style of drilling is great! I just had 3 of my balls plugged and redriled with the tri grip. The feel, and look of the ball is great, with that style of drilling. congrats on the win!!!

got_a_300
12-25-2013, 07:35 PM
MICHAEL are you still loving the Tri grip drilling?

Congrats on the win Stormed1 looks like it might
be a good ball love the colors of it.

Stormed1
12-25-2013, 09:08 PM
I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed. The ball rolled very nice. It got through the heads easy with a nice midlane read and a strong arc to the pocket. Not flippy but a definate change in direction at the break point. I had to put it away early as my lack of ball speed had me against the ball return in the 5th frame. I look forward to throwing this piece Friday Morning in my senior money league

MICHAEL
12-26-2013, 09:46 AM
I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed. The ball rolled very nice. It got through the heads easy with a nice midlane read and a strong arc to the pocket. Not flippy but a definate change in direction at the break point. I had to put it away early as my lack of ball speed had me against the ball return in the 5th frame. I look forward to throwing this piece Friday Morning in my senior money league

You know I think FLIPPY is highly overrated in ball movement myself!! It can be very hard to control and many times not very accurate!

Give me a much more gentler defined movement into the pocket for high scores! glad you like your new ball!!

Bunny
12-26-2013, 02:33 PM
I received the Chosen Path pearl I won in the 12 days of Christmas givaway today. I drilled it up 60x4.5x35. Hope to throw it over the weekend . Otherwise I will throw it in league Monday night

Nice pics! Congratulations again!!

I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed.

Dang! You are one tough hombre! :cool:

Stormed1
12-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I agree totally Michael. The only time I want an even semi-flippy ball is when I'm in at 5th or 6th arrow going away from the pocket.