PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Sigma Sting #StrikeUpaBuzz

jrob857
01-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Review:

The Sigma Sting is the latest release from Motiv Bowling. The new Sigma Sting brings together one of the best cores and coverstock that Motiv has ever produced and what turned out was a benchmark ball that everyone will love. The Sigma Sting provides great length and a smooth angular backend motion that continues through the pins and does not stop. The Sigma Sting is built by the award winning Sigma core and the Pearl Fusion Coverstock and what you get is a striking machine. What these to do is make the Sigma Sting a perfect ball for any league bowlers because of the angular backend motion that’s not too jumpy and has the most continuation out of any ball Motiv has ever made.

INNER CORE - Sigma
COVERSTOCK - Fusion Pearl Reactive
FINISH1 - 500 Grit / Power Gel Polish

Comments:

Most of my friends know that the Sigma Tour is what got me to really look at Motiv. It was arguably the best ball I have ever thrown until I got the Sigma Sting in my hand. The Sigma Core if one of my all time favorite cores because it retains its energy so much while in motion down the lane that the stored energy will just complete destroy the pins once it hits its breakpoint. I love every time I throw the Sigma Sting because it is exactly what it’s labeled to do, be a great benchmark ball for bowlers and a true house shot killer. I can’t say enough how good this ball is other than you have to get one and see for yourself. The Sigma Sting is and will be your go to bowl when you get in trouble on any shot.

Likes – Everything about this ball

Dislikes – None

I recommend this ball for all types of bowlers; you won’t be disappointed on the performance of this ball.

Motiv Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKgIz5D3gv4

MICHAEL
01-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Nice ball movement, how does it compare to the Tribal? Santa gave me a Tribal for Christmas! How would you recommend taking some of the flip out of the ball, and make it a more controlled movement. What would taking the polish of accomplish, and going to 4000 pad.
It has been recomeneded to me, but I haven't touched it yet. I also need to put a balance hole in the ball, before I can bowl league, so I need to move on this ASAP!

dnhoffman
01-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Sigma sting is a step more aggressive than the tribal, same coverstock I believe.