PDA

View Full Version : Lane Side Review Brunswick Bowling - Melee

bowl1820
01-04-2014, 02:06 PM
We were lucky enough to be sent the new Melee from Brunswick Bowling. We put it through its paces on KEGEL Main Street oil pattern and have brought the results to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdEcIhHh3yo

MICHAEL
01-04-2014, 02:55 PM
reminds me of my beatdown,,, which is my go 2 ball at the present time on house patterns. I think I might gravitate toward this type of ball rather then the unpredictable flip type balls.

bowl1820
01-04-2014, 06:20 PM
reminds me of my beatdown,,, which is my go 2 ball at the present time on house patterns. I think I might gravitate toward this type of ball rather then the unpredictable flip type balls.

Looks pretty good alright.

At least Lane Side Reviews has some different type of bowlers rolling the ball.

Aslan
01-04-2014, 06:59 PM
I "likes" it. I want to win it. If not…added to with list.

Like their reviews…still skeptical that they only show strikes. You can learn just as much about a ball by seeing it leave a 10 or 6-10 as you can strike after strike. IMO.

circlecity
01-06-2014, 08:59 AM
You ever seen a ball review pick up a spare?

Aslan
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM

Not once.

Importance of spare shooting: ESSENTIAL
# of ball videos showing people picking up spares: ZERO

sprocket
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
What ball was Tom Daugherty using when he bowled 100? They should use that as the review video for that ball.

Aslan
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
What ball was Tom Daugherty using when he bowled 100? They should use that as the review video for that ball.

Literally my favorite bowling moment in the last decade. Wish it would have happened to Belmonte or PDW...but still...awesome!

bowl1820
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM

Seeing them pick up a spare would be kind of pointless. Seeing how they left it in the first place would be more telling.

Then you would see how the ball reacted to being leaked out or pulled, threw too hard too soft etc.

mike_thomas93
01-15-2014, 09:52 PM
It was a Nomad Dagger ;p

YODA
01-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the video.. very nice... I am surely adding this ball to my wishlist, and of course would be nice to win it this week :)... either way I enjoyed the video. Going to show it to the wifey when I get home, she has been looking at getting into bowling with me.

Perrin
01-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the video.. very nice... I am surely adding this ball to my wishlist, and of course would be nice to win it this week :)... either way I enjoyed the video. Going to show it to the wifey when I get home, she has been looking at getting into bowling with me.

Best thing I did bowling wise was to get the wife to bowl with me. I got to double the # of leagues I bowl in due to bowling with her :)