PDA

View Full Version : Storm IQ Tour Fusion Ball Reaction Video Review by videoballreviews.com

BowlingBoards.com
01-20-2014, 07:29 AM
http://youtu.be/CcB4xwUS2L0

The Master line features new technology with innovative core designs and coverstock combinations that yield a wide variety of ball reactions. One such example of cutting edge technology can be seen in the IQ Tour series which feature a unique core construction, and has mass properties that are simple yet sophisticated. With the exclusive combination of an extremely low radius of gyration and modest differential, this series provides plenty of midlane reaction without over-reacting at the breakpoint. In fact, the popularity of both the IQ Tour and IQ Tour Pearl on the PBA Tour this current season is more than noticeable... it's undeniable! So, it only makes sense to fuse these two balls together to create a complete series which is a must for any competitive bowler.

Aslan
01-20-2014, 04:06 PM
Man…that video makes me want to get all 3 of the IQs!

mike_thomas93
03-28-2014, 01:39 PM
If I were to have a storm bowling ball for the first time, I wouldn't think of a better option that this one. Blueberry muffin smell. :pp

Stormed1
03-30-2014, 03:25 AM
I jst drilled mine Thursday. Going to throw it tomorrow in a tournament for it's maiden voyage. And I get hungry every time I smell those muffind