PDA

View Full Version : Radical Grease Monkey Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
01-20-2014, 04:31 PM
http://youtu.be/1eCsVQEFEMg

The Grease Monkey takes our EZ-Use category to the next level by incorporating the innovative finger scoop core technology used in our Top Shelf and Reliable price points. The finger scoop core technology makes predicting ball motion and customer satisfaction a simple task by using our easy-to-follow drill sheets. The Grease Monkey has a unique cover formula that when combined with the new core shape provides a completely new ball motion to the Radical product line.

YODA
01-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Really like the color and name of this ball. I think with it I I could play a little more left than I do currently

Aslan
01-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Really like the color and name of this ball. I think with it I I could play a little more left than I do currently

I like the name and color as well. Seems like it's not at the same "hook level" as previous Radical releases. Looks like Radical is trying to fill the gap in their line-up for a medium/dry ball.

mike_thomas93
01-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Plus it's their first hybrid reactive bowling ball in the line.

YODA
01-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Plus it's their first hybrid reactive bowling ball in the line.

Hybrid is about all I am throwing right now., makes it easy for me to not worry about which lanes I am throwing at.